How to get rid off people who bomb you with straight bs at your workplace?

I'm as3xual and people are constantly ******* me with comments- oh, wait how stressful your life will be when you get a boyfriend

oh wait until you get married

do you have a boyfriend? why not? get one. you're only getting old, have kids your clock is ticking

HOW DO I TELL THOSE HAGS I AM AS3XUAL AS ONE COULD POSSIBLY BE?

Do I get a beard?

Do I make a fake bf with AI?

How do I make them stop pushing me into something that will NEVER happen?

So you have NO ***ual desire? At all ? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I know that it is what aseksual means, but like zip? Nada? 

I sometimes wish I was aseksual, I'm ***** 24/7 :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

As for your problem, be unapologetic about it, say it like it is. Nobody owes you anything, flip them off :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Edited by Dodoo00
2 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

So you have NO ***ual desire? At all ? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I sometimes wish I was aseksual, I'm ***** 24/7 :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

As for your problem, be unapologetic about it, say it like it is. Nobody owes you anything, flip them off :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

No, I don't. Never had.

Yep, nothing.

Yea but they'll think I'm a weirdo and bullying could be worse. They put **** on me for ''being single and straight'' imagine what they think about as3xuals

Its not just straight people, go to a group of Gay and queer people, and they will tell you the same thing.

Culturally, nobody knows anything about ****uality, its almost unheard of! Its only few people in the world that experience ****uality, and they never talk about it. So im not surprised you are experiencing this!

You can tell them that you have a husband and that he works elsewhere. They will stop bothering you…. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

On 1/3/2024 at 8:58 PM, Dodoo00 said:

Let's say she doesn't have that, but her threads sometimes literally spray xesual energy here. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Haha 1

What country do you live in? 

From what you wrote, that’s a hug HR problem and they could get in trouble for talking to you like that. And I’m not saying to rat them out, but I’m surprised they even have the audacity to ask you such personal things. Like you would think adults would know better. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

What the **** is wrong with you? Why are you coming after me for dumbest reasons? I don't want to argue or fight with you so I avoid you but you keep coming and coming.

Why? If you dont like me, put me on ignore list please.

No, but that was you who don't like me all the time, when we are talking about it. You and one certain member are the best friends and decided to make my presence here worse.

2 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Have you ever heard of trolling just for fun?

Just calling things with its things, that's all :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I just want to say that I had alot laugh with your funny threads and other members too. Nothing wrong with that.

Edited by Whitney Houston
On 1/3/2024 at 2:34 PM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I'm as3xual and people are constantly ******* me with comments- oh, wait how stressful your life will be when you get a boyfriend

oh wait until you get married

do you have a boyfriend? why not? get one. you're only getting old, have kids your clock is ticking

HOW DO I TELL THOSE HAGS I AM AS3XUAL AS ONE COULD POSSIBLY BE?

Do I get a beard?

Do I make a fake bf with AI?

How do I make them stop pushing me into something that will NEVER happen?

I don’t understand. Who cares what anyone says or thinks ? Is this like a joke/parody thread ? 

14 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

What country do you live in? 

From what you wrote, that’s a hug HR problem and they could get in trouble for talking to you like that. And I’m not saying to rat them out, but I’m surprised they even have the audacity to ask you such personal things. Like you would think adults would know better. 

If I rat them out they could easily make my life living hell.

Beard sounds like the best solution. And I will force my beards to ''cheat'' on me so I look I'm just so unlucky in love. That will buy me more than enough time to think of something better.

• 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block