Jordan, God is testing me...

@Jordan Miller You know I love you and I'm drooling when I see your body and pretty smile and I'm also happy in this place...

But... first cookies window what pop-ups everywhere and no matter if I agreed them for million times- they are back in another page.

Then comments cannot be edited/saved

And now after post any comment I have to paint a route for the "car" with my finger along some line as a form of verification... I wonder if someone is testing our patience here, is this some kind of experiment? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

Y’all are weird as ****!

The business needs ads to thrive no matter how annoying and it’s way better than the ‘Hi friend, Jordan Miller here… please sign up’

Gorl, we're not talking about ads, but about the annoying cookies settings window, what it keeps coming back even though you've selected the settings of them, then when you write a comment, a stupid car appears, which you draw a path with your finger on the display, an then you can't edit comments. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
On 12/31/2023 at 1:19 PM, DiarrheaFestival said:

Gorl, we're not talking about ads, but about the annoying cookies settings window, what it keeps coming back even though you've selected the settings of them, then when you write a comment, a stupid car appears, which you draw a path with your finger on the display, an then you can't edit comments. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Apologies sister friend, I was blacked out drunk when I posted :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Haha 4
On 12/31/2023 at 2:03 PM, femmef4toole said:

Y’all are weird as ****!

The business needs ads to thrive no matter how annoying and it’s way better than the ‘Hi friend, Jordan Miller here… please sign up’

We were talking about a ******* verification that you need but cant pass to post, make or edit threads. ****ed up my NYE threads

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

That’s strange. Are you using a vpn? What browser are you using? The cookies thing doesn’t pop up for me nor does the verification thing. But I’ll def try and help get this sorted for you!

No VPN babe.

Literally is happening what before when I wrote the previous thread, then it stopped for a while, then it started again + the car thing verification in moment when I made this thread. Actually the car thing is gone now, but the cookies settings window still pops up on every page :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:...

33 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Definitely relinquish yourself from damnation. 

main-qimg-40e18d3f443f9689f5beb3e460ff0d

harry-potter-waving.gif

I-

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block