New Rihanna wax figure at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong

Cqleb

6 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

no she doesn't

Yes she does, if you dont know she was recently pregnant.ITS NORMAL 

but it doesn’t surprised me that you are invalidating her pregnancy weight as you invalidated me for leaving exhale

@JordanMilker attention here with this user. He likes to invalidate woman, he is a misogynist hetero cis man

:typing_keyboard_computer:

Edited by Britcoo
  • Haha 2
36 minutes ago, Britcoo said:

Yes she does, if you dont know she was recently pregnant.ITS NORMAL 

but it doesn’t surprised me that you are invalidating her pregnancy weight as you invalidated me for leaving exhale

@JordanMilker attention here with this user. He likes to invalidate woman, he is a misogynist hetero cis man

:typing_keyboard_computer:

You’re being invalidated because someone doesn’t agree with you that she looks fat? Saying someone looks fat is never acceptable, especially after they just had a baby so the fact that you would acknowledge her baby weight while calling her fat is disturbing. Maybe try kindness and people won’t be rude to you. 

14 minutes ago, Endlessstan said:

You’re being invalidated because someone doesn’t agree with you that she looks fat? Saying someone looks fat is never acceptable, especially after they just had a baby so the fact that you would acknowledge her baby weight while calling her fat is disturbing. Maybe try kindness and people won’t be rude to you. 

We are talking about a WAX FIGURE

I’m sooooooooooo sorry for calling a WAX FIGURE fat lmao

Im soooooo SORRY it’s disturbing for you 

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Endlessstan said:

Girl it is a wax figure and yeah That wax figure is chubby :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Mr Satan said:

You are hilarious :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:not people get offended of you calling a wax figure fat lol 😆 

I am not offended I just think it’s rich that someone complains about being invalidated when the first thing they say is someone looks fat. Yeah it’s a wax figure, but I think the body looks very similar to Rihanna’s actual body. So are you both saying Rihanna looks fat because her wax figure looks fat? You don’t have to pretend you’re just commenting on the wax figure. You can be honest Mr. Satan. It’s obvious you both thrive on being toxic and unlikable.

Edited by Endlessstan
For accuracy
1 hour ago, Endlessstan said:

I am not offended I just think it’s rich that someone complains about being invalidated when the first thing they say is someone looks fat. Yeah it’s a wax figure, but I think the body looks very similar to Rihanna’s actual body. So are you both saying Rihanna looks fat because her wax figure looks fat? You don’t have to pretend you’re just commenting on the wax figure. You can be honest Mr. Satan. It’s obvious you both thrive on being toxic and unlikable.

I’m actually talking about the wax figure only. It’s not like they’re not separated beings (the wax figure and Rihanna lmao)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Endlessstan said:

Girl calm down it is just a wax figure  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block