I met a guy that looks like Justin Long

Jup1ter

He's so cute, same hair hairstyle, but he has more muscles 

giphy.gif

So we were at the gym on our condo and he saved me cause I got stuck at the pelvic lift machine, couldn't get out :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

so we chatted a bit, we smiled at each other it was so cool :wink_britney_everytime_white:

TI4U_u1143864600.jpg

then he plugged his playlist to the gym speakers and it was rock! that's so ****!

It was heavy like Linking Park, Incubus, then Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls starting playing and then All The Things She Said by t.a.t.u so yeah that's when he won me over cause u know there's nothing **** than a hot guy into rock with nice shoulders :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

He was even air playing drums, so cute, I notice he was eying me and then our eyes crossed sometimes, I saw him being **** when he was lying on the bench like he was sense was takin pictures of him (I wasn't btw) 

then I told him I love his 2000s rock playlist there was songs I forget existed he smiled and I left :shaktongue_shakira_red:

I hope I see him again, I want him, his hair so cute, he's so **** :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

crossroads-crossroads-movie.gif

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block