Happy Christmas Exhale!

MikeHunt

Merry Christmas guys!! 

No Britney-related presents but I finally got the Speak Now TV vinyl in orchid and she's a stunner! I also got some stuff from REM Beauty (Ariana's brand), it's actually not as bad as I thought it would be (I remember talking about my scepticism in a thread on here a while back), the highlighters are so pretty and the cooling undereye balm has really helped reduce puffiness around my eye area. Also got lots of chocolate and body/shower stuff, a BLACKPINK tote bag, nail polish etc. had dinner earlier now relaxing with all the great TV on tonight!

Hope you're all having a lovely day :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Like 1
11 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

as my xmas post seemes to have disappeared, here again: Merry Christmas / Fröhliche Weihnachten

11 hours ago, Zach F said:

Well I guess mine flopped :clownery_makeup_meme:

Merry Christmas, you hooligans!

Sorry yall I didn’t see your posts. I checked the main page before I made this. I hope yall had a great one :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Fita said:

It's 3:33 pm now in Brazil. I've celebrated with my family yesterday night and already today - ate so much delicious treats. 

091239351cada4daa18876c66d8ebea8.jpg

How are yours?

Btw, did you see the reply I've sent to ya in that replies about working out and stuff? 🥺 

Hide contents

3cba68d51e087387886e075eef19bffc.jpg

09ac558a578b2c915ba66c50b65ca25f.jpg

Just finished up our Xmas celebrations. Been a long day but fun! I ate so much and got some great gifts. It was one of the best christmases I’ve had in years.

And that AI is so hot! :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.