Did anyone see Britney’s post last night about her at the gym?

42 minutes ago, Britcoo said:

This captions talking about irrelevant things that she sees through out her day sound like a 3 year old 

It makes me question her sanity and how having a conversation with her would be. I couldn't imagine the gibberish she speaks in captions being the way she holds a conversation. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
29 minutes ago, Seanril said:

It makes me question her sanity and how having a conversation with her would be. I couldn't imagine the gibberish she speaks in captions being the way she holds a conversation. 

I have thought about this too

i think that’s the reason she NEVER speaks to the camera or does interviews, she cannot put two sentences together anymore

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4
37 minutes ago, Seanril said:

What? This post is actually very observational. It reads as thoughtful to me.... maybe you need to take off your mask and get some clean oxygen. 

Edited by Y2Gay jordeezy
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

(1) People who bash the “style” of her posts (that’s your opinion) should at least recognize and be thankful that she IS in control of her instagram. Unlike most celebrities that have a team to compose and edit posts I think she genuinely herself just writes whatever she is thinking. 
(2) I took her comment about not losing weight while working hard as a sign that behind the scenes she is WORKING on some project career wise. So that should give fans some optimism. New album? New product? New book? Who knows but at least we know it’s what Britney is CHOOSING to do on her own terms. 

It saddens me how much of this fan base constantly bashes her and questions her sanity. Let her do/say/live/love the way she wants to and support her unconditionally. That is what a real fan should be doing. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block