Beyoncé in Brazil

Cqleb

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's so cool, my friend told me everything about it

Fans were surprised at the end of the Renaissance doc film at a movie theatre in Salvador, capital of Bahia in Brazil, the city is a cultural reference place for afro-descendants, they were told at the end they would all be going to a private party, the CLUB RENAISSANCE, there Beyoncé surprised them! Her team loves the Brazilian fans, they work with a lot of them, her social project @beygood (instagram) is super cool!

Beyoncé is awesome 

I saw on Twitter that the Brazilian fans are wishing Britney would do the same, even if its just for to go and chill in one their paradisiac beaches and luxury getaways like Isla Fernando de Noronha.

Edited by Jup1ter

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block