Ariana Grande Signs With New Management

CentralCJ

• Content Curators

Sources tell Billboard that Ariana has a new manager in Brandon Creed and his newly-launched Good World Management firm.

“Ariana likes that Brandon understands her on a different level and between acting and music, she has a lot coming up and is excited to have found a new support system to help her execute her plans,” 

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Ariana Grande has signed with new management: Brandon Creed's Good World Management firm, which also...

11 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

She's also in studio finishing her new album :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Praying it won't be like Positions and more like TUN :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

She’s been leaning so heavily in her white girl era, that I feel she won’t go as hip hop/ r&b sounding as she did on TUN. I’m expecting her first two albums sound: 50’s/60’s sound like Tattooed Heart, Honeymoon Avenue. And straight pop: One Last Time, Break Free

spacer.pngspacer.png

I don’t know. I just can’t see this ⬆️Ariana tanning again and going brunette and being a baddie anytime soon. I don’t even know if it’s appropriate. I can’t picture the current Ariana singing TUN songs. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by MikeHunt
2 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

IDK..something about her makes her look so hard as a child that it makes me uncomfortable even watching her videos.

She looks like an underdressed kid and it makes me feel like: :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe::gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Don't get me wrong, I like her songs and her voice but it's just like her label made her look like a baby pr0stitute to sell music lol.

That’s how I feel watching Sabrina Carpenter videos.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

She’s been leaning so heavily in her white girl era, that I feel she won’t go as hip hop/ r&b sounding as she did on TUN. I’m expecting her first two albums sound: 50’s/60’s sound like Tattooed Heart, Honeymoon Avenue. And straight pop: One Last Time, Break Free

spacer.pngspacer.png

I don’t know. I just can’t see this ⬆️Ariana tanning again and going brunette and being a baddie anytime soon. I don’t even know if it’s appropriate. I can’t picture the current Ariana singing TUN songs. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

yeah looks like she outgrew TUN :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:shes not the baddie Ariana anymore. Hope at least she does dangerous woman style album, I just need some pop, not rnb

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.