Nicki Minaj openly drags Latto (as she should) on Fallin 4 You: “Picture you not listening when I said you would dread that. I mean Latto, you’s a chop h0.”

Style.

• Super Mods
On 12/8/2023 at 9:43 AM, Pink Friday 2 said:

As if your fave didn’t party, record or was spotted hanging with rapists!:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 
Super Freaky Girl stays on yo’ mind, as she should! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I respect Nicki a lot (not a fan of her music though) but really she has some beef with women all over. Here she even dissed Iggy and she always hated Iggy because shes a white woman rapping.It's beyond me lol

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I respect Nicki a lot (not a fan of her music though) but really she has some beef with women all over. Here she even dissed Iggy and she always hated Iggy because shes a white woman rapping.It's beyond me lol

Nooooo, baby. This diss is not towards Iggy.

Iggy and Megan had a back and forth, and Nicki simply stated that Megan shouldn’t try her because she’s NOT as nice as Iggy. 

Also, I don’t know what’s the gag about the beef culture. Beef it’s a culture in hip hop, and she’s keeping it alive and IN the songs. Are we forgetting that Kim and Foxy were IN the streets trying to KILL each other? Not only them. Miss Demeanor as well, but now she’s pushing this FAKE image (this is another story tho). :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:
Nicki raps about being the best because every huge male rapper raps about being THE BEST/THE KING.

About these female rappers: INSTEAD OF CRYING ON TWITTER LIKE BICHES, THEY SHOULD PICK A PEN AND GET IN THE BOOTH TO RESPOND! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:
p.s. I get that we got different taste, and also I get that Nicki is married to a ******* rap***. The drags are welcomed. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Thoughts on Pink Friday 2? I know you’re a pop fan, so you should check out Pink Friday Girls and Cow Girl. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, Pink Friday 2 said:

Thoughts on Pink Friday 2? I know you’re a pop fan, so you should check out Pink Friday Girls and Cow Girl. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I LOVE both of those songs. I m gonna admit that 80% album is not my cup of tea, I respect rap and how smart and talented rappers are, but my ears simply do not enjoy it no matter how hard I try.

But Pink Friday Girls really reminded me of pop Nicki (original Pink Friday is my fave album by her because its very pop and she sings a lot) . I do wish she did more of that, she has such a good singing voice, thought I do understand shes a rapper first and foremost. 

Cow girl is also an awesome song :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Overall, I'm happy for her success, she's a talented hardworking woman. But other than the two songs you mentioned, I won't be listening much

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.