Ginuwine talks about viral Justin “fo shiz” moment from Britney’s book: “I don’t remember that”

20 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Because she’s Britney Spears and it’s a past time to crucify her.

I wonder if this actress read the whole book. I'm guessing she didn't and someone let her know she was mentioned and from there she deduced that Britney's entire memoir is a lie because the sequence of events for who took over for whom as actress & understudy was wrong. What a strange hill for her to die on. She's lucky Britney was nice enough to pay her a visit...
F-3VgY5akAEcbNn?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I wonder if this actress read the whole book. I'm guessing she didn't and someone let her know she was mentioned and from there she deduced that Britney's entire memoir is a lie because the sequence of events for who took over for whom as actress & understudy was wrong. What a strange hill for her to die on. She's lucky Britney was nice enough to pay her visit...
F-3VgY5akAEcbNn?format=jpg&name=large

Yes, especially since Natalie and many others stated otherwise. Are they all lying too????

• Like 1

He didn't say Britney lied or that it didn't happen. He's just saying he can't remember it. Think about it from his perspective...it was just one person greeting him for a few seconds twenty years ago. Why would it stick out in his memory. So many people probably did the same thing. It's just funny that JT being a skinny white kid was one of them. Why on earth would Britney make this up when it's about specific people that were all there at the same time? Let's get Felicia on the phone 📞

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.