Ginuwine talks about viral Justin “fo shiz” moment from Britney’s book: “I don’t remember that”

2 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Laura even posted about it on her own Instagram! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDkW-AXpW1o/?igshid=N2ViNmM2MDRjNw==

FACT CHECK:

Just went to her Twitter/X and this tweet is FAKE!

I looked up her account and the profile picture is different and she hasn’t tweeted since last year. 

idk why @nowimstronger has to create fake and false narratives to try and discredit and bash Britney and her account of things, but it’s not a good look.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

What an ingrate that Laura Bell Bundy is. She's clearly looking for her moment, but God alone knows how little anyone would've cared had Britney not specifically mentioned her. You'd think she'd be on cloud nine to have been namechecked.

Also strange how many people are on here posting in what is so obviously bad faith.

Edit: Wow. Never mind that first point, then, but emphasis on the second.

Edited by darlingbud
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Ugh... hopefully he is the last person to deny things she told...

Not a good look if people keep going against her stories. I mean, she lie a lot on IG,  but the book is way more serious.

Denying a fo shiz story is the last thing Britney is worried about 

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

spacer.png

that's the only tweet I can find from Laura mentioning Britney :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Exactly which is what Britney said. She said Natalie was her understudy and after she left, Natalie took over. Doesn’t mean they didn’t meet each other though. 

I know the comment is from Instagram and not Twitter, but it would’ve been all over the place since Britney and her book are the hot topic at the moment and any negative reaction towards Britney and her book would’ve blown up all over the place.

But she’s not discrediting Britney in this tweet either like the op is trying to show.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 7
11 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Exactly which is what Britney said. She said Natalie was her understudy and after she left, Natalie took over. Doesn’t mean they didn’t meet each other though. 

I know the comment is from Instagram and not Twitter, but it would’ve been all over the place since Britney and her book are the hot topic at the moment and any negative reaction towards Britney and her book would’ve blown up all over the place.

But she’s not discrediting Britney in this tweet either like the op is trying to show.

We need an explanation from  @nowimstronger!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
49 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

FACT CHECK:

Just went to her Twitter/X and this tweet is FAKE!

I looked up her account and the profile picture is different and she hasn’t tweeted since last year. 

idk why @nowimstronger has to create fake and false narratives to try and discredit and bash Britney and her account of things, but it’s not a good look.

It’s from instagram and she deleted it because fans were harassing her.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, LaLohan said:

lmao just searched her name in the book 

“I also didn’t love being an understudy. I had to be at the theater every night until as late as midnight, in case I had to take over for the main Tina, Laura Bell Bundy. After a few months, she left and I took over the lead, but I was awfully worn out.”

So what is she denying exactly lol

It was actually 11:25

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.