Britney posts picture of ex Isaac Cohen on Instagram?

1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Her mania can be a tad overwhelming sometimes. Can we see her healing in an ashram instead for a change?

I think we should step away from this idea that she is bipolar. She wouldn't be the first person who was misdiagnosed and stuffed full of medications. If you put together the behavior patterns she describes in her book and sometimes displays on IG, it is something totally different.

There is no medication for it, but there are therapies that help manage negative aspects like anger. The root causes usually originate in childhood experiences. The conservatorship added another layer of trauma compounded by the involuntary facility stay. One or two months of it were in isolation.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I think we should step away from this idea that she is bipolar. She wouldn't be the first person who was misdiagnosed and stuffed full of medications. If you put together the behavior patterns she describes in her book and sometimes displays on IG, it is something totally different.

There is no medication for it, but there are therapies that help manage negative aspects like anger. The root causes usually originate in childhood experiences. The conservatorship added another layer of trauma compounded by the involuntary facility stay. One or two months of it were in isolation.

Do you mean borderline pd?

2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I just said mania, I'm not trying to infer she has bipolar disorder or anything lol 

56 minutes ago, dandy said:

Do you mean borderline pd?

Are you familiar with it?  The fear of abandonment, the event at 3 years old that she does not mention by name, the wish to be noticed, the absentee father who is emotionally unavailable but disparages the kids as never good enough when he returns. On her IG we see the outburst of misplaced anger, the ruminating about past events and possible slights, impulsiveness. It sounds like she is well aware of the cluster after all that therapy for the book and she describes most of it in the book.  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

If she really lurking exes like him... she didn't learn nothing from her past mistakes. Sadly.

I mean, how does someone “grow” from having all their rights stolen from them when they were in their late 20s? Britney is fine, it’s her life.. of course she’s going to be thinking about the people she was around before everyone was cut off. 

10 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I mean, how does someone “grow” from having all their rights stolen from them when they were in their late 20s? Britney is fine, it’s her life.. of course she’s going to be thinking about the people she was around before everyone was cut off. 

Isaac happened way before the c-ship. I think she is like a child because of the c-ship,  but we can’t use this as excuse for everything from now on. 

Britney is an adult and the judge trusted her to make her own decisions.

Britney always surrounded herself with bad people. Kevin, Lufti, people selling her out, exposing her private life. 

she chooses company hungry for money, fame and attention. It's a pattern.

Look how many people already sold stories about Britney for tmz and other tabloids. Britney makes it easy for them.

So yeah... Britney thinking about people like Isaac is a problem. 

21 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Isaac happened way before the c-ship. I think she is like a child because of the c-ship,  but we can’t use this as excuse for everything from now on. 

Britney is an adult and the judge trusted her to make her own decisions.

Britney always surrounded herself with bad people. Kevin, Lufti, people selling her out, exposing her private life. 

she chooses company hungry for money, fame and attention. It's a pattern.

Look how many people already sold stories about Britney for tmz and other tabloids. Britney makes it easy for them.

So yeah... Britney thinking about people like Isaac is a problem. 

You judging what someone else chooses to do with their freedom after having all their rights taken from them is a problem. The judgement without any empathy is all types of crazy

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

You judging what someone else chooses to do with their freedom after having all their rights taken from them is a problem. The judgement without any empathy is all types of crazy

Having an opinion about a public figure is totally ok.

I won't stop her from keep making the same mistakes, I'm just point it out. 

She can be free and do whatever she wants. I can see the patterns again and talk about it Michael Scott Wink GIF

Edited by Dark Willow
20 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Are you familiar with it?  The fear of abandonment, the event at 3 years old that she does not mention by name, the wish to be noticed, the absentee father who is emotionally unavailable but disparages the kids as never good enough when he returns. On her IG we see the outburst of misplaced anger, the ruminating about past events and possible slights, impulsiveness. It sounds like she is well aware of the cluster after all that therapy for the book and she describes most of it in the book.  

Also getting into relationships with high narcissistic traits, trouble maintaining boundaries, dissociation and intense fear of rejection/social anxiety. It's painful, but at the same time it often goes in hand with sensitivity, hightened ability to emphasize and being passionate - feeling is heightened. A lot of people with it end up as entertainers and/or celebs I think.I know Lindsay Lohan was pretty open about her struggles with bpd for instance.

I wonder if she's read about attachment styles - especially "disorganized attachment" (sometimes called fearful-avoidant) and if she's dug into Dialectical behavioral therapy, they say it's very good for bpd. Also somatic therapy for trauma and "internal family systems" therapy. There's a lot of resources, youtube is a good starting point. Hope she knows that it's possible to heal.

Edited by dandy
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, dandy said:

Also getting into relationships with high narcissistic traits, trouble maintaining boundaries, dissociation and intense fear of rejection/social anxiety. It's painful, but at the same time it often goes in hand with sensitivity, hightened ability to emphasize and being passionate - feeling is heightened. A lot of people with it end up as entertainers and/or celebs I think.I know Lindsay Lohan was pretty open about her struggles with bpd for instance.

I wonder if she's read about attachment styles - especially "disorganized attachment" (sometimes called fearful-avoidant) and if she's dug into Dialectical behavioral therapy, they say it's very good for bpd. Also somatic therapy for trauma and "internal family systems" therapy. There's a lot of resources, youtube is a good starting point. Hope she knows that it's possible to heal.

I am glad I am not the only one seeing it. I hope mother and daughter both get the right therapy in case they reunite. 

1 hour ago, dandy said:

Do you think she knows about her "allegedly " "possible" border or bipolar problem?

Britney said multiple times she doesn't trust doctors and even mocked therapy. 

I hoped she would be honest about her mental struggles in the book, but it didn't happen. 

I wonder sometimes if Britney is refusing to accept her "possible" problem because she grew up with extreme religious beliefs that the bible can cure anything and taking care of mental health = being crazy.

I was a Lindsay fan back then, she really was very open about certain things... but it took a long time to her to admit she had addiction problems and she always blamed others for her problems. Im glad Lindsay is doing better nowadays. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Do you think she knows about her "allegedly " "possible" border or bipolar problem?

Britney said multiple times she doesn't trust doctors and even mocked therapy. 

I hoped she would be honest about her mental struggles in the book, but it didn't happen. 

I wonder sometimes if Britney is refusing to accept her "possible" problem because she grew up with extreme religious beliefs that the bible can cure anything and taking care of mental health = being crazy.

I was a Lindsay fan back then, she really was very open about certain things... but it took a long time to her to admit she had addiction problems and she always blamed others for her problems. Im glad Lindsay is doing better nowadays. 

I have a hunch she does. Maybe someday she'll share, it's hers to decide if and when.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.