Official demo mixes for Welcome to the Circus, Circus and Piece of Me (Circus Tour)

CJMCH

25 minutes ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

Yeah, cause this is the soundboard, so it makes sense. If they used the studio versions, they also use them on tour (minus the live instruments)

Yeah, but the arrangement on Europe and the 2nd US leg are different than the one we posted. This is closer to the 1st leg one, but without the final pre recorded vocals.

On 12/8/2023 at 6:09 PM, that's hot y'all said:

makes me wanna cry... "circus" the song is amazing

It is

On 12/8/2023 at 12:51 AM, Irvine said:

off topic, just saw the and then we kiss original version there on the channel- dear jesus, christ almighty, why did that stay unreleased? i remember hearing it for the first time in this version back in the days but not i appreciate it even more (is it better quality?)

The new file is lossless. Can't confirm nor deny, but the spectrum looks like it wasn't tweaked.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.