Paris Hilton praises Britney in recent interview and is planning a girls night to celebrate the success of her book

Paris always saying she talks to Britney and hangs out with her... how many times we saw them together in recent months? 

This "friendship" is certainly sold a lot more than showed... and we know Paris would do anything to have a new girls  out pictures with Britney. 

Let's see if Cade will make his bestie dreams come true lol.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Paris always saying she talks to Britney and hangs out with her... how many times we saw them together in recent months? 

This "friendship" is certainly sold a lot more than showed... and we know Paris would do anything to have a new girls  out pictures with Britney. 

They may be hanging out in their home or other private spaces and not posting any pics/videos. I actually like that. Keep their personal lives private, not showing the public to see "Look, me and Britney hanging out" and have everybody talking. Everything Paris posted on her social media are all polished up for business / PR purpose for the public to see. I'm sure she keeps her personal lives private. 

Britney the same.... She always posted herself posing in different outfits, or dancing at home.... always the same stuff. I actually think that she keeps her lives private, only posting certain same stuff for people to see. She's not just twirling, dancing, trying different clothes at home every day. She just keep others to herself. 

I'm glad that Paris respect her and just keep it to themselves, not like other celebs have paparazzi taking photos of them celeb pals coming out of restaurants.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, annalai23 said:

They may be hanging out in their home or other private spaces and not posting any pics/videos. I actually like that. Keep their personal lives private, not showing the public to see "Look, me and Britney hanging out" and have everybody talking. Everything Paris posted on her social media are all polished up for business / PR purpose for the public to see. I'm sure she keeps her personal lives private. 

Britney the same.... She always posted herself posing in different outfits, or dancing at home.... always the same stuff. I actually think that she keeps her lives private, only posting certain same stuff for people to see. She's not just twirling, dancing, trying different clothes at home every day. She just keep others to herself. 

I'm glad that Paris respect her and just keep it to themselves, not like other celebs have paparazzi taking photos of them celeb pals coming out of restaurants.

Britney and Cade aren't that private. In fact, brit likes to post videos with him, its like she's so happy to finale not to be alone and having some fun. I honestly think Britney spends most of her time trapped in her house and doesn't hang out that much with Paris regardless of what she (Paris) says in promo interviews. and pleaase.. don't tell me that maybe is Paris the private one :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

why would she lie tho? to get attention? i dont think so. i mean she can mention kim kardashian, she can hang out beyonce etc and get more attention.

and she is rich - richer than britney - which means that she doesnt care about her money and she doesnt need anything from her.

so i kinda believe her that they hangout together. and not everything needs to be posted online. for example, do you know who beyonce hangs out with on her free time? just bcuz u dont see pics of her, it means that she is not hanging out with someone? lol.

Edited by 3Pney
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah and instead of calling her up privately to celebrate the success of the book, she just tells the media about it. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: Paris is a pretty dumb narcissist. 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Yeah and instead of calling her up privately to celebrate the success of the book, she just tells the media about it. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: Paris is a pretty dumb narcissist. 

And u can bet it has Cade written all over it. He is the Paris friend and allegedly manager.

Every interview from the past two years Paris mentioned Britney... and some people still think this woman is not using her "friend" for publicity.

Lets see if Cade and Paris will have their staged candids for Britney birthday. Maybe causually out from a restaurant, three of them... recreating badly the 2006 picture Paris is obsessed about lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.