Britney's Dogs

Fita

2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I don't know about the length of time she had the dogs.

The recent knife video shows three small dogs, tiny Snow, a Yorkshire, and a white Maltese that she had introduced before as Daisy the show dog. Her former assistant Vicky briefly showed Sawyer whom she was probably dog sitting while Britney went to NY City. Vicky has three small rescue dogs, one of them blind. She wouldn't be able to keep an active breed like Sawyers'. Sam used to take Porsha and Sawyer on his exercise walks into the hills.

We haven't seen Wendy the cat since she was playing on Britney's wedding veil. Sam took Porsha who has been in many pictures with him, his mother and his sisters. Porsha is very people oriented but not furry cuddly like Britney's small dogs. I think Britney needs them as emotional support animals.

So her cat is called Wendy? Where can I find pictures? I’m more of a cat person tbh, but I like dogs too :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

I honestly feel uncomfortable and disappointed by the way she disposables her dogs and even the way she treats them..like they are baby dolls that she finds cute in the beggining but then they grow and she buys a new one. I feel sad and worried about Sawyer..now she has a new dog toy, Snow, and doesn't seem to be around him like she used when he was a baby and new..and he lost sam and porsha that looked like his companion. I even wonder if he is inside the house or outside in a cage since we never see him on videos like we used to and unlikely the other dogs she has.

You can be a Brits fan and not be blinded. She needs education about animals and more kindness towards them

I remember JJ mentioned one of her dogs was taken away cause she kept him in a cage for too long

.. this should never happen :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Slave4Godney350 said:

So her cat is called Wendy? Where can I find pictures? I’m more of a cat person tbh, but I like dogs too :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

The picture has disappeared and so has the video in her new house after the wedding. Britney was modeling dresses in the foyer while Wendy climbed over the clothing rack. There is only one picture left on her IG that shows the inside of that house, posted on August 24, 2022. Britney models a black dress and Porsha is behind her at the other side of the window.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Hamelia said:

The picture has disappeared and so has the video in her new house after the wedding. Britney was modeling dresses in the foyer while Wendy climbed over the clothing rack. There is only one picture left on her IG that shows the inside of that house, posted on August 24, 2022. Britney models a black dress and Porsha is behind her at the other side of the window.

Thank you so much for the information! I wonder how the pics and the video dissapeared from the internet :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

10 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

I honestly feel uncomfortable and disappointed by the way she disposables her dogs and even the way she treats them..like they are baby dolls that she finds cute in the beggining but then they grow and she buys a new one. I feel sad and worried about Sawyer..now she has a new dog toy, Snow, and doesn't seem to be around him like she used when he was a baby and new..and he lost sam and porsha that looked like his companion. I even wonder if he is inside the house or outside in a cage since we never see him on videos like we used to and unlikely the other dogs she has.

You can be a Brits fan and not be blinded. She needs education about animals and more kindness towards them

9 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I don't know about the length of time she had the dogs.

The recent knife video shows three small dogs, tiny Snow, a Yorkshire, and a white Maltese that she had introduced before as Daisy the show dog. Her former assistant Vicky briefly showed Sawyer whom she was probably dog sitting while Britney went to NY City. Vicky has three small rescue dogs, one of them blind. She wouldn't be able to keep an active breed like Sawyers'. Sam used to take Porsha and Sawyer on his exercise walks into the hills.

We haven't seen Wendy the cat since she was playing on Britney's wedding veil. Sam took Porsha who has been in many pictures with him, his mother and his sisters. Porsha is very people oriented but not furry cuddly like Britney's small dogs. I think Britney needs them as emotional support animals.

9 hours ago, Buff said:

Thank god she has her dogs! As animals are the only loyal things on this planet!

I honestly have thought about it too. But I also think it is a good thing that she's with dogs so they can be good company for her since they're so reliable (she has trust issues), they're honest, pure souls. And they are also an emotional support like Hamelia said. I hope she takes good care or probably pays others to do so. 

fa3312e0f8ab7b4a6828071e1ac44a2a.jpg

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Fita said:

I honestly have thought about it too. But I also think it is a good thing that she's with dogs so they can be good company for her since they're so reliable (she has trust issues), they're honest, pure souls. And they are also an emotional support like Hamelia said. I hope she takes good care or probably pays others to do so. 

fa3312e0f8ab7b4a6828071e1ac44a2a.jpg

I am sure her household help took care of the little dogs while Britney was in NY City, but they may not have been able to take care of a large active dog like Sawyer. That's why he stayed with Vicky who knows him from Hawaii. Britney probably has a dog walker for Sawyer.

As to the accusation of having crated a dog too long, that sounds like emotional blackmail. If she didn't do what her father and her management wanted, they took the dogs. They briefly took her dogs 2 1/2 years ago after she had spoken to the court. Tabloids accused her of feeding table scraps, but both dogs are just fine and obviously healthy enough to run around. Shortly after the conservatorship, both little dogs and Porsha walked down her long driveway to the security gate when Britney saw the paparazzi and turned around with them.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I am sure her household help took care of the little dogs while Britney was in NY City, but they may not have been able to take care of a large active dog like Sawyer. That's why he stayed with Vicky who knows him from Hawaii. Britney probably has a dog walker for Sawyer.

As to the accusation of having crated a dog too long, that sounds like emotional blackmail. If she didn't do what her father and her management wanted, they took the dogs. They briefly took her dogs 2 1/2 years ago after she had spoken to the court. Tabloids accused her of feeding table scraps, but both dogs are just fine and obviously healthy enough to run around. Shortly after the conservatorship, both little dogs and Porsha walked down her long driveway to the security gate when Britney saw the paparazzi and turned around with them.

Her dogs look taken care of. And those are breeds that require a lot of maintenance. If she pays other people to do it i dont see a problem.

I feel like it is weird and disrespectful of her son to go and rat on her like that even if it was true. Her dogs seem to be running around the house free. 

Daisy been w her since BJ or Femme Fatale era. Sara beth since BJ. 

• Love 1

I love Britney but about dogs I find it strange how she has all these dogs and they suddenly disappear...

dogs live on average 10 to 15 years

where are all these dogs?????

I know we love her but we have to agree that this is wrong...

i love dogs !!

Paris Hilton has many dogs and some of them have been with her for over 10 years plus. Britney's disappear and she later appears with new ones...

Evil Eye Reaction GIF

Edited by that's hot y'all
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.