Rumor is Cade took out Vicky because she got too close to Britney

7 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

ok but she's not a moron. If she doesn't feel like recording music there is absolutely no one in this world that could make her, end of story. If she does record music we will all know its cause she wants to, not because Cade or anyone else made her

Exactly, that's what I said :)

2 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

Agreed

Are you serious? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

This gorl is cynical, selfish, and obnoxious. I don't think she's a good influence on Britney, and being inspirational for her music (god lol!!!). It's good that she's out of her life and things are in their place. I just wish Britney a real (boy and girl) friend who isn't weird, selfish and who wouldn't run away when trouble comes. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Influence? Girl Britney is a 41 yr old woman, she’s not a child. I would HOPE at this point Vicky nor Cade could influence her to do anything.

• Love 2
On 11/19/2023 at 1:04 PM, Fita said:

make her work Okay, yeah. But only if she feels like working. Then if she does, then fine.

I don't think he'll force her or put pressure on her. And neither that she'll accept it if it happens.

Personally I don't hold anything against him like most of ppl here... I just think that Britney probably likes his company. And I hope he has the best intentions behind.

He has bills to pay and a lifestyle to maintain. He left his previous job to jump at this opportunity. You really think he has no motivation to try everything he can to incentive her?

13 hours ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

He has bills to pay and a lifestyle to maintain. He left his previous job to jump at this opportunity. You really think he has no motivation to try everything he can to incentive her?

Incentive her is one thing. Another is to force her like some said above or to put pressure on her.

On 11/19/2023 at 8:32 PM, Alice in Wonderland said:

At this level of the game it's all about money and control, don't let it fool you, he wants to profit off Britney too. Apparently he's been trying to encourage her to get back to music, otherwise he can't make commission.

COMMISSION? LOL

yall need to stop coming up with these cheap *** bull**** stories pretending to know how the industry works fr 😭

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.