Bridgit Medler says the news she’ll be sharing isn’t what you expect

CentralCJ

• Super Mods
On 11/17/2023 at 6:21 AM, canwesynchronize said:

I'm sorry to this woman, but I have no idea who that woman is...

She was a Disney channel star in the early 2010s.

Although I was already graduated high school around that time, I knew of her because I had a younger sister who watched all the Disney shows from that era.

3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

She was a Disney channel star in the early 2010s.

Although I was already graduated high school around that time, I knew of her because I had a younger sister who watched all the Disney shows from that era.

I forgot I replied to this and I saw the notification with the title and I was so confused as to when I commented on this thread because I was like who the **** is Bridgit Medler :orangu_orangutan_ape: only to find I legit commented on 

Thank you for explaining who she is 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

I forgot I replied to this and I saw the notification with the title and I was so confused as to when I commented on this thread because I was like who the **** is Bridgit Medler :orangu_orangutan_ape: only to find I legit commented on 

Thank you for explaining who she is 

Lol my bad :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You're welcome :) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.