Azealia Banks describes being abused by Diplo at 17

CentralCJ

10 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

There's so many hot men in the industry. Is thirsting for a potential predator in a thread discussing allegations against said potential predator really the hill you're willing to die on? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

honey i think dr luke’s hot (🙈🙈), you shouldn’t ask me that question!

all jokes aside, predators should always be condemned and victims always believed, and this case shouldn’t be an exception. diplo is highly attractive and i enjoy his last album, but obvs I hope this doesn’t go ignored by the press (although i haven’t seen any pick ups just yet 🤔)

• Like 1
14 hours ago, aleomg said:

I know. That’s why it’s so difficult to believe him or her.

Both of them have a background.

Azealia Banks has a history of saying insensitive things, talking ish, or saying the thing that will cause some drama. What she has NOT been known to do is ******* lie. I still think it's wierd how "not liking" someone can make EVERYTHING that happened or happens to them okay and questionable in some people's eyes. 

Like literally it's giving "okay she's been abused but I don't like her so what's really the truth"

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.