Justin Timberlake Cancels Club Appearances; Still in shock over Britney Memoir Backlash

1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Is there really a major backlash? Out of exhale, that is… Serious question.

Yes. I saw multiple comment sections on Facebook all trashing him, mostly by non-fans probably, because they call her "Brittany" instead lol.

I don't think he will be overwhelmed by it though, people will probably move on and forget unfortunately.

Edited by briprin1
  • Haha 3

Nobody forced Britney to do anything. I cannot imagine Justin saying "you need to get an abor**on or I will leave you". I really can't

They both made this decision together. So he doesn't deserve the slack he is getting on this specific issue. People need to get out of cancel culture. If we want to cancel Justin, let's also cancel Britney for all the lies she's told over the years. There's two sides to every story.  I'm keen to hear Justin's. But at the same time I don't care that much. But Britney's no angel.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, AII said:

Nobody forced Britney to do anything. I cannot imagine Justin saying "you need to get an abor**on or I will leave you". I really can't

They both made this decision together. So he doesn't deserve the slack he is getting on this specific issue. People need to get out of cancel culture. If we want to cancel Justin, let's also cancel Britney for all the lies she's told over the years. There's two sides to every story.  I'm keen to hear Justin's. But at the same time I don't care that much. But Britney's no angel.

Well neither is Justin.

He DEFAMED Britney for decades and it ruined her reputation for a very long time!

Why are you even on this website if you are obviously not a Britney fan?

A REAL Britney fan would not say such an insensitive and cold comment like this!

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I am not sticking up for JT in the slightest - I hope he gets his comeuppance but I also hope everyone else does too

- the label that pushed for the song to be released

- the people that played on the narrative

- anyone remotely linked to exploiting Britney and any one else for that matter 

he needs to be held accountable but he isn’t the only one 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

Kinda wild to me that he hasn't even ATTEMPTED to give an apology or at least a statement saying that she deserves to tell her side of the story regardless of how painful it may be for him to relive it and that he has deep regret over the way he acted back then.... the silence is deafening.

Why should he? Y’all want an apology but will drag him still if he does. 

3 hours ago, AII said:

Can we stop defending him?  He's fine in his mansion, cheating on Jessica plzZz  :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

he already spoke his side, while defaming britney :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:
decided to do it freshly after the abor.tion too :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Like 6
5 hours ago, briprin1 said:

Yes. I saw multiple comment sections on Facebook all trashing him, mostly by non-fans probably, because they call her "Brittany" instead lol.

I don't think he will be overwhelmed by it though, people will probably move on and 

Edited by AZBH27
4 hours ago, AII said:

As a fan of both of them, you don’t seem to understand is not specifically about the abor**on. Is the act he did after his solo breakout. If he asked her to abort, and they both cheated but after they went their separate ways without him bringing her up years and years, then it would not be such a highlighted issue today. But his words which Britney holds dearly, she followed him with the abor**on. If he said no abor**on, even with all the external pressure groups from their PR, management, labels; Britney will bulldozed all and go through with it, even if it means she stopped being a star at that period. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Well neither is Justin.

He DEFAMED Britney for decades and it ruined her reputation for a very long time!

Why are you even on this website if you are obviously not a Britney fan?

A REAL Britney fan would not say such an insensitive and cold comment like this!

How did he defame her ? I feel like I'm missing something. Defamation is serious and there are consequences for that. Did it go to trial? Was he found guilty? Or is it just a case of he said, she said? Which then means it's not defamation. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.