GRAMMY nominations

CentralCJ

So long overdue for Paramore. It’s bad enough After Laughter aka their best album was completely snubbed but I’m glad This Is Why is getting some recognition. 

I’m surprised Midnights/Endless Summer Vacation both got AOTY noms. I also wasn’t expecting Olivia to get a nom in Best Rock Song for a song that wasn’t even a single, thought they would have pushed Bad Idea Right or Get Him Back. 

Also scream at every song bar one nommed in Best Song For Visual Media being from Barbie :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
On 11/11/2023 at 8:27 AM, bitbitboi said:

The Grammys truly are a joke... The only thing that makes sense from all those nominees is "Flowers" as possible song of the year, and "Angel" as best R&B. The rest is bullshiz (I haven't listened to SZA yet though, I've heard countless times that she's amazing).

I love SZA, and I’m rooting for her to win something but people are overrating TF outta her.:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Style. said:

I love SZA, and I’m rooting for her to win something but people are overrating TF outta her.:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

yeah that's my point, I need to take my time and really listen to her so I can finally have my own opinion about her... thing is I'm not usually in the mood for slow vibey jams and shiz, there's a reason why I still haven't listened to a full Billie Eilish album (!)

PS: Why do you think she's overrated? Her singing, her lyrics, her melodies, her persona?

Edited by bitbitboi

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.