Impact on NSync Tour?

What impact do you think the book and the fallout from it (for Justin) will have on the NSync tour? Plus let’s not forget that Lance Bass said the cship was a good thing cause JL explained it to him. 
Even so, I was ready to drop $300 on a nsync ticket if they would’ve announced a tour a month ago. Now…nahh. Not a single dollar. 
do you think the tour even happens? It seemed all but certain. 
Lance Bass is absolutely desperate, that’s for sure. Keeps using B’s name for headlines. 

15 minutes ago, hmatlo3 said:

What impact do you think the book and the fallout from it (for Justin) will have on the NSync tour? Plus let’s not forget that Lance Bass said the cship was a good thing cause JL explained it to him. 
Even so, I was ready to drop $300 on a nsync ticket if they would’ve announced a tour a month ago. Now…nahh. Not a single dollar. 
do you think the tour even happens? It seemed all but certain. 
Lance Bass is absolutely desperate, that’s for sure. Keeps using B’s name for headlines. 

Never been their stan, they are not nice and talented :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

I prefer BSB. They have really good harmonies.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

None. BSB members have been accused of r*** and abuse and still have a strong fanbase. In a week the general public won’t be talking about it anymore. 

like :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

yall need to get real, its like ppl dont know how the industry / media works after so long.

Britney herself will likely post on IG twirling to Justin's lead once it drops and there'll be headlines about how they're doing so well / have finally reached closure and are happily supporting each other behind the scenes just like we now have them saying how this is affecting/ruining his comeback etc lol the media says what fits the current narrative and makes people click.

Edited by Notorious I.G.G.Y.

Well unless JT is actively caught in a cheating scandal or abuse case, there’s only going up for him. If there was a reunion tour planned, I think 80% of the people that wanted to go, will. Although Justin looks bad right now, this is the set up for an ultimate redemption come back if he plays the game right. 

There's a rumor that Justin Timberlake has a secret Daughter..and it was a thing on reddit last year I think and resurfaced now. People on the internet are even making videos about it. Surprisingly it didn't arrive exhale yet... here it is:

edit: it arrived on exhale already..didn't notice before and apparently its fake. But honestly, JT has so many skeletons on his closet that nothing would surprise me after knowing what he did to Britney

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.