Nicki Minaj in new freestyle For All The Barbz: “VMAs was a family reunion, first time in a while I've seen all of my son's.”

Style.

51 minutes ago, jor to tha deezy said:

Too much Drake

I agree, I’m tired of the mess he puts out. He’s overrated. While I jiggled at Nicki’s verses, in my honest and humble opinion I’m just tired of this sound, flow, lyrics… I don’t really know what exactly bothers me, but I’m not impressed. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Edited by Style.

I love an Era, but she’s taking too long to release this album. I’m one hundred percent sure they didn’t expect ‘Super Freaky Girl’ to blow up, so they scrapped the initial plan and everything that sounded like ‘Do We Have A Problem’ and ‘Bussin’ and started from scratch with a more pop-oriented sound. I mean, I don’t know what’s not clicking with this ***** that people want pop-rap Nicki? spacer.png

Edited by Style.
4 hours ago, Style. said:

I love an Era, but she’s taking too long to release this album. I’m one hundred percent sure they didn’t expect ‘Super Freaky Girl’ to blow up, so they scrapped the initial plan and everything that sounded like ‘Do We Have A Problem’ and ‘Bussin’ and started from scratch with a more pop-oriented sound. I mean, I don’t know what’s not clicking with this ***** that people want pop-rap Nicki?

I think Nicki has gotten too in her head. People want to have fun, music shouldn't be that serious, or at least not all the time. She could put out some fun bops (LIKE CARDI B YES I SAID IT) and then hide some cool, more serious gems in the album tracklist. But no, she decides to come out guns ablazing and demanding respect when in fact people just want to twerk, who cares who's the queen of this or that? That, only time will tell.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.