What’s your age range in dating?

Z91

• Super Mods

I would say someone who is either my age (30) or at least 1-4 years older.

I have tried dating guys younger and older in the past on those dating websites/apps but they did not work out cause

the younger guys would be more immature and wanting only one thing while I wouldn't have anything

in common with the older guys.

The oldest I went out with was 11 years older than me but it was awkward cause they didn't relate to me nor did I relate to them

while the youngest was 3 years younger than me but treated me with disrespect.

Like I said, I'm only interested in dating a guy who is either my age or at least 1-4 years older than me,

nothing older than that.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I would say someone who is either my age (30) or at least 1-4 years older.

I have tried dating guys younger and older in the past on those dating websites/apps but they did not work out cause

the younger guys would be more immature and wanting only one thing while I wouldn't have anything

in common with the older guys.

The oldest I went out with was 11 years older than me but it was awkward cause they didn't relate to me nor did I relate to them

while the youngest was 3 years younger than me but treated me with disrespect.

Like I said, I'm only interested in dating a guy who is either my age or at least 1-4 years older than me,

nothing older than that.

Jokes aside, I agree with you. Those around my age are my faves beyond just ***ual connection if that makes sense. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.