Loreen-Is It Love is OUT!

• Super Mods
38 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

@BUWYGF can translate it for you luv

omg :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

I love the song though, it's gonna be such an insane bop.

And let's face it, when it comes to Europe, it's the bakan countries that produce the best bops. It certainly ain't gonna be boring western european nations who could not be more bland :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

omg :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

I love the song though, it's gonna be such an insane bop.

And let's face it, when it comes to Europe, it's the bakan countries that produce the best bops. It certainly ain't gonna be boring western european nations who could not be more bland :orangu_orangutan_ape:

If he comes from one of those American funny states and confused BALTIC with BALKAN... But lowkey imagine what kinda force we would be if Sweden was part of Balkan.

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

If he comes from one of those American funny states and confused BALTIC with BALKAN... But lowkey imagine what kinda force we would be if Sweden was part of Balkan.

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I would die :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:the fact it could so easily be the case :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

If Sweden was a part of Balkan though, it wouldn't be an amazing country to live in it would be a mess like the rest of us :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I would die :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:the fact it could so easily be the case :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

If Sweden was a part of Balkan though, it wouldn't be an amazing country to live in it would be a mess like the rest of us :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Or we could take down all current presidents among their boomer governments, build a giant castle, make Loreen the Queen and have a monarchy like in good old days of Habsburgs.

I'd have her as a queen. :bouncey:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Or we could take down all current presidents among their boomer governments, build a giant castle, make Loreen the Queen and have a monarchy like in good old days of Habsburgs.

I'd have her as a queen. :bouncey:

Loreen is the new Tito :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

We will have parades in her honor, she will reunite us again under the new name, Lorislavia :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Euphoria- our national anthem

1. januar- We Got The Power

1 maj- Is It Love

4.jul- Statements

29. novembar - Tattoo

This is the perfect country and we should all strive to reach this level of Utopia :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

No darling Im European, and my comment was not meant in a negative way. I like the balkan/turkish elements in songs.

Song sounds good, very radio friendly and commercial, almost not very Loreen style.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MIKE_INT said:

No darling Im European, and my comment was not meant in a negative way. I like the balkan/turkish elements in songs.

Song sounds good, very radio friendly and commercial, almost not very Loreen style.

We don't really give a **** about local peasantry ''music''  when we have Loreen. And we don't really care about Turks-in general. For around 500 years now, me thinks.

7lrux2.jpg

• Love 1

We don't really give a **** about local peasantry ''music''  when we have Loreen. And we don't really care about Turks-in general. For around 500 years now, me thinks.

Intelligence left the chat.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Darbuka drums in the songs are typical Swedish instrument then, and Loreen is not daughter of Morrocan immigrants as well right? LOL

5 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

very Balkan Eurovision entry circa 2010

Watch that tone.

Loreen is MOTHER. I think I'm stanning her :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Her raw emotion, lyrics and vocals are impeccable. Her songs also have like a timeless feel. Half the time I think I've heard the song before or feel like she's covering a song from Celine or something.

Some of my absolute favourites are: In it with you, Heal, 71 Charger

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.