Nicki Minaj unveils alternative ‘Pink Friday 2’ cover

CentralCJ

10 hours ago, Style. said:

Which one do you guys like more? Aesthetics are cool and ofc I love them but there’s a “but” I cannot describe right now. Anyway, I’d love to hear your thoughts… honest thoughts 

spacer.pngspacer.png

tbh while the first one is cute and i liked very much, i prefer the alternative one – it's just her and a pink fabric, simple yet it expresses her manners. The first one is all over the place – too much things in one pic, Nicki seems almost lost in it. Can't wait to hear this album in full. Big Difference is THAT banger. Red Ruby Da Sleeze and this one made it clear to other girlies who's THE Queen of rap

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, Style. said:

Which one do you guys like more? Aesthetics are cool and ofc I love them but there’s a “but” I cannot describe right now. Anyway, I’d love to hear your thoughts… honest thoughts 

spacer.pngspacer.png

I like the first one the most :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I like the first one the most :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

It’s a very cute album cover, but I understand why people are saying there’s too much going on… 

2 hours ago, Baronesse said:

It's okay, I don't mind but it's very reminiscent of the Pinkprint cover from afar. Better than the subway station one I guess... it also reminds me of this :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

1175153_164686627057275_379127445_n.jpg?

40 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

The second one is very avant-garde.  The first one naomi campbell GIF

I’m glad you like it. Let’s hope that the album is good, with zero fillers, otherwise I will drag TF outta ha’ 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s a very cute album cover, but I understand why people are saying there’s too much going on… 

I’m glad you like it. Let’s hope that the album is good, with zero fillers, otherwise I will drag TF outta ha’ 

Yeah I hope so! The snippets and vma performance we have been given have been so good! I think this might be her best album yet! :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.