Nicki Minaj unveils alternative ‘Pink Friday 2’ cover

CentralCJ

“This cover represents time. She embodies an hourglass. It's a sign that this album will be TIMELESS. It also reminds me of the deluxe version of The Pinkprint. And don't forget, The Pinkprint wasn't just an era, it's who she is. Beautiful. Genius. We are NOT ready.” :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:
Gagged! 

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Style. said:

Which one do you guys like more? Aesthetics are cool and ofc I love them but there’s a “but” I cannot describe right now. Anyway, I’d love to hear your thoughts… honest thoughts 

spacer.pngspacer.png

The alternate cover had me shook I had to preorder :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

“This cover represents time. She embodies an hourglass. It's a sign that this album will be TIMELESS. It also reminds me of the deluxe version of The Pinkprint. And don't forget, The Pinkprint wasn't just an era, it's who she is. Beautiful. Genius. We are NOT ready.” :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:
Gagged! 

Onikas play on words and lyrics are crazy... 

The Pink Print 2 is long overdue I cannot wait. The Anaconda type singles and collabs with mumble rappers were getting tired.

I've not been this excited for an album in ages :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Onikas play on words and lyrics are crazy... 

The Pink Print 2 is long overdue I cannot wait. The Anaconda type singles and collabs with mumble rappers were getting tired.

I've not been this excited for an album in ages :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

I’m so excited, her lyricism evolved so much over time. I want Big Difference in full right now! The beat is mad stupiddddddddddd :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I think both are so so beautiful and ELEVATED! 

But...

The first one is NOT iconic (in the literal way), as in it won't be instantly recognized, it's too busy and she looks too small in it. That gorgeous picture should be at the back of the CD/vinyl, or as an inlay booklet picture.

The second one is..... just basically this:
Mi0yMjUxLmpwZWc.jpeg

What was she thinking? Imagine having both albums next to each other... It takes the impressive effect out of both.

Again, both are beautiful, but I don't think they work well as album covers.

PS: Thanks for tagging me, baby! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Style. said:

Which one do you guys like more? Aesthetics are cool and ofc I love them but there’s a “but” I cannot describe right now. Anyway, I’d love to hear your thoughts… honest thoughts 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Hmmm maybe the “but” is that Nicki seems to almost be consumed by the graphics in the first and the outfit in the second :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Idk I think they’re cool, I just hope the music is fire lol. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.