VIDEO: Kanye West claims that Cardi B is an industry plant who doesn’t write her raps and is here to replace Nicki Minaj, according to leaked documentary footage

Style.

Wow. What’s new? I’ve been telling you this since 2018. She lacks talent, yet the fact that she has more Grammys than Nicki Minaj it’s baffling. 

6 years passed by, yet she doesn’t have a single Arena tour, no sophomore album and her career is in the toilet. RIGHTFULLY SO. 

“Bongos” flopped miserably, yet Onika is still the standard! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Ahh yes, because Kanye’s words hold such value and meaning. This man lives life in pure delusion. I don’t really care for Nicki or Cardi but why can’t we accept the fact that there’s room for both?

It does hold a lot of meaning since multiple people are making the same claims as Kanye.

It demonstrates that more and more people are waking up and choosing not to listen to this type of music.

I’m not pretending to be a music connoisseur, but Cardi lacks the talent and the diversity to sustain a music career, and just the fact that a puppet was created to take down the woman that CONTRIBUTED the most to the RAP GAME is insane! 

And no, there’s no room for both of them! It’s crystal clear that the industry allows only one female rapper to dominate at a time hence why this chick is flopping. :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

Are you really listening to Kanye? Is your hate leading you into the dark again? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: You would probably quote Britney's parents if they started to share alleged information about Cardi :emma:

Hate? That’s not hate, these are facts and I love facts. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Go stream “Bozos”! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Wow. What’s new? I’ve been telling you this since 2018. She lacks talent, yet the fact that she has more Grammys than Nicki Minaj it’s baffling. 

6 years passed by, yet she doesn’t have a single Arena tour, no sophomore album and her career is in the toilet. RIGHTFULLY SO. 

“Bongos” flopped miserably, yet Onika is still the standard! 

You know what? I would believe that, but Nicki is better.

• Like 3

Let's assume this is even true....

I'm okay with it. Also I have interest in seeing Cardi b or Nicki Minaj have a tour. That would be the most boring thing in the world. We all know they can't sing. Just have a zoom tour if you really need money. 

Britney, xtina, Mandy, Jessica were all industry plants. So was NSYNC. Backstreet boys. And other boy bands around that time. 

This site exists simply because of industry plants.

In fact, some of the best music in history are from industry plants

I hope we get more industry plants. I hope we get an entire garden!

Earth Plant GIF by Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, Dama Etro said:

Industry plant really is a weak word, everyone with a strong label with lots of marketing budget could be called a plant. 

That’s not true. An industry plant is someone who signs a 360 deal, which she did. It’s someone who benefits from Payola, which she did; she admitted on a live that she’s been paying DJs to play her mediocre songs. It’s someone who lacks the TALENT, she can’t sing nor rap. She be having the same ghostwriter under every songs since 2017, her songs shows no growth, no versatility and her raps are whacky… 

She lost. Nicki won and she’s here to stay. Get over it.:iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

6 minutes ago, AII said:

Let's assume this is even true....

I'm okay with it. Also I have interest in seeing Cardi b or Nicki Minaj have a tour. That would be the most boring thing in the world. We all know they can't sing. Just have a zoom tour if you really need money. 

Britney, xtina, Mandy, Jessica were all industry plants. So was NSYNC. Backstreet boys. And other boy bands around that time. 

This site exists simply because of industry plants.

In fact, some of the best music in history are from industry plants

I hope we get more industry plants. I hope we get an entire garden!

Earth Plant GIF by Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens

Define we? I do believe Nicki can sing better than your faves. Girl, please… you’re missing the point.

1 minute ago, Style. said:

That’s not true. An industry plant is someone who signs a 360 deal, which she did. It’s someone who benefits from Payola, which she did; she admitted on a live that she’s been paying DJs to play her mediocre songs. It’s someone who lacks the TALENT, she can’t sing nor rap. She be having the same ghostwriter under every songs since 2017, her songs shows no growth, no versatility and her raps are whacky… 

She lost. Nicki won and she’s here to stay. Get over it.:iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

I see just a lot of allegations and personal taste again :emma: I am not even a fan of either, Nicki is married to and actively supporting a registered s** offender and Cardi drugged people for money, they both belong to the streets to be honest.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.