Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

Well I’m glad to see they’re denying the m*** claim but you’d think they’d know better after all these years!! Sorry Lynne, HIH didn’t cross into tabloid bullying, that’s what she’s always been!! She ain’t from the NYT, she’s straight up gossip, do some research before speaking to people!! 

Oh and Daphne is gossip too but the whole clan spoke to her also, I swear all their pictures should be in the dictionary next to the word stupid!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

He's clearly unhinged and can't be trusted the minute he was booted from the group he wants to air the dirty laundry, yet if he was still in the group that laundry would be tucked and folded at Serenity waiting to be given to crazy fans or consignment stores.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I just wanna know if Miss Lynne has one of those old inflatable Britney chairs from 1999 or 2000! That's the merch she can give Jordeezy

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Alio said:

Come on he's cute !! Well at least I'm not the one openning my legs to Jamie in order to get some basic Britney merch. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

LOL * Hey Siri play Criminal By Britney Spears.*

17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I can't unsee Jacob's D either since it was posted LOL.

He's clearly playing games though if he has over 100 messages and then yesterday claimed he had over 700 fan questions and was trying to get through them as fast as he could.

He's not trying to answer most of the questions. 

That was so funny LOL I can't unsee it either! When you said you could still see the D behind the red paint I had to go and see for curiosity sake! (sorry not sorry!) :dead_falling_wig_dying: I still don't totally understand why he posted that but LOL

These last couple of days have been a TRIP! Going from Lynn giving away Britney rehearsal outfits, sniffing scarfs, D pics to screenshots of Exhale...Shocked Surprised GIF

I am truly invested in this absolute mess!!

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

LOL * Hey Siri play Criminal By Britney Spears.*

That was so funny LOL I can't unsee it either! When you said you could still see the D behind the red paint I had to go and see for curiosity sake! (sorry not sorry!) :dead_falling_wig_dying: I still don't totally understand why he did posted that but LOL

These last couple of days have been a TRIP! Going from Lynn giving away Britney rehearsal outfits, sniffing scarfs, D pics to screenshots of Exhale...Shocked Surprised GIF

I am truly invested in this absolute mess!!

Lol it's hilarious because the red didn't cover it at all you could see the whole thing, whereas the other D pic was darker and had the rag next to him to clean himself up after LOL.

This is so messy, between the cult like booty licking of Lynne, to court records, mug shots, d pics, phone numbers being posted, awkward gift giving, Britney sniffing of her clothes and the personal pics and videos at Serenity. Jimbo feeling up fans and Jansens attacks on Britney it's all so weird. 

Jacob reaches too with that Chanel gift he gave Lynne he was clawing so hard to let it be known it was Chanel.

• Haha 7
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol it's hilarious because the red didn't cover it at all you could see the whole thing, whereas the other D pic was darker and had the rag next to him to clean himself up after LOL.

This is so messy, between the cult like booty licking of Lynne, to court records, mug shots, d pics, phone numbers being posted, awkward gift giving, Britney sniffing of her clothes and the personal pics and videos at Serenity. Jimbo feeling up fans and Jansens attacks on Britney it's all so weird. 

Jacob reaches too with that Chanel gift he gave Lynne he was clawing so hard to let it be known it was Chanel.

It's all a GAG and is so effing funny. Way better than any Real Housewives season lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

LOL I'm actually dying :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: This has been going on since Sunday! Can you even imagine that there's still potentially MORE to come!!! :orangu_orangutan_ape: 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7a4lvoiclyk17zp0k9v24

I forgot about him clawing hard to let it be known it was from Chanel! It probably was a FAKE :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.