Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

This whole story is just beyond. And I feel like if this guy was more objective about the incidents and didn’t sound so pressed, he would have more credibility. Like the Baihly screenshots were unnecessary tbh.

That being said, if those people were homophobic like the guy claims they were, then they deserve every second of this and more. Zero tolerance for homophobic trash.

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Alio said:

Wait till all the parasites end up being mentioned in the book and how they're going to react.

I mean here we're only talking about a group of friends having a bad diner and we already have D pics as a revenge ! :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

You are so right lmao :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: I can't wait til team con and tri star turn on each other! It's going to be something to behold! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.