You can use Bing to create AI-generated photos of Britney (OP updated with best entries)

What I don't like is how the AI seems to merge various features of Britney's from different eras into one person but rarely actually lands on a face that truly looks like Britney at any singular time. Then there's often an added dose of Jamie Lynne in there too that's truly unnecessary. That said, there are a lot of beautiful Britney related images in here that make me very thirsty for the real thing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

What I don't like is how the AI seems to merge various features of Britney's from different eras into one person but rarely actually lands on a face that truly looks like Britney at any singular time. Then there's often an added dose of Jamie Lynne in there too that's truly unnecessary. That said, there are a lot of beautiful Britney related images in here that make me very thirsty for the real thing. 

Some of them even look like Lynne too.

Or Jessica Simpson

Edited by Fita
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

yeah, there's also the fact that I don't know if they have like a limited engine or they keep looking for recent content, for example things like chatgpt and so seem to only contain information up to 2020 or 2021 or something like that

but I've found out that if you specify for example "2000s" in your prompt tends to give a "younger" Britney

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.