Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

Stop mocking Britney

No no I didn’t mean it in a nasty way at all, I was just expanding on what the previous poster said about her recreating Slave with a random snake. I was just thinking that it would be funny with a horse also. I meant no nastiness with that. 
I apologise and feel I can’t ever say anything right 🙁

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I ran in this thread thinking something big happened..seriously, 16 pages over this ****? Has it been confirmed in this thread that the knives are real??

If they are real, it’s like running with scissors, she really should put the knives down. Am I gonna completely lose my **** or compare this to MJ dangling his baby over the balcony? No, because that would be stupid and overdramatic. I guess that’s just how it is around here these days:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

I hate when people here do this, taking one completely different situation and looking at it in a vacuum and applying it to an entirely different situation to make a point. 

2 hours ago, ImUnreleased said:

Prop knives do look real but do NOT sound real because they aren’t made of metal. There is a whole sound department hired to layer “foley” sound effects over fake-sounding props, one example being that fake knives don’t sound like heavy metal because they aren’t heavy metal. Love her to death but girlfriend took those out of her kitchen. 

Thank you I appreciate this explanation! I hadn’t thought of the foley sounds over it. 

2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

No no I didn’t mean it in a nasty way at all, I was just expanding on what the previous poster said about her recreating Slave with a random snake. I was just thinking that it would be funny with a horse also. I meant no nastiness with that. 

Stop worrying about what other people think of what you say. We're all not going to agree with each other

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

The other two posters were wrong, didn’t mean to single you out. It just makes me sad to see on here

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

sorry I can't take anything her boys say seriously, because it's contradicting. In a clip from that interview they did with Barak, Jayden said that their mom has not done anything bad to them, but now he's saying she did? where is the source for Preston saying this on ig?

I don't know how to attach a screenshot here. This account has the screenshots 

About Jayden, I agree it was a bit contradictory, but it's still weird/concerning that he said that 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Damn, yall are too hard on her. Let her be. 

She’s publishing this for her 42 million followers and the world to see. She’s bringing this on to herself. 

She’s giving the media fuel to use against her. This is not normal and I’m very worried she’s going to end up in another 5150 situation if she continues to publicly show worrying behavior. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
8 minutes ago, Maria962 said:

I don't know how to attach a screenshot here. This account has the screenshots 

About Jayden, I agree it was a bit contradictory, but it's still weird/concerning that he said that 

If that was even true Kevin’s lawyer would have never allowed Britney to see her kids..I mean he filed a restraining order against their grandpa for knocking down a door. Come on now..And we all know Kevin’s lawyer loovveesss attention 🫠

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

She’s publishing this for her 42 million followers and the world to see. She’s bringing this on to herself. 

She’s giving the media fuel to use against her. This is not normal and I’m very worried she’s going to end up in another 5150 situation if she continues to publicly show worrying behavior. 

Unfortunately, I feel this is exactly how it'll end up. If enforcement officers or mental health professionals find she's a danger to herself or others, they will act and interviene. It does not have to be any family member necessarily, specially in California  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

First off, this is not a Crossroads reboot LOL -  it's just the same movie playing in theaters for 2 days only. Having clarified that, she'll get paid according to what her SAG-AFTRA union says. If she signed for movie residuals, then she'll get the correct amount of money like the rest of the cast and crew. She does not own the movie rights so they don't need her permission to play it. In Britney's case, they confirmed they asked for her agreement on this, after all she's the star of the movie :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Second, she's a mess in that video! She sounds bitter and upset, as if her career never took off which is pretty sad. I never understood her casting in this movie, she's way worse than Britney's performance. But she's a grown up woman, she'll be okay :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I'm just glad Zoe Saldana has had an amazing career after Crossroads :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Britney The Stan is dumb af lol.

Yeah, I also think she'll get paid, even if its just ten dollars or something more. I don't think any actor can get much for a two days re-release.

My point was Taryn behaviour there, they way she talks and acts. She seems out of it, sadly.

6 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Unfortunately, I feel this is exactly how it'll end up. If enforcement officers or mental health professionals find she's a danger to herself or others, they will act and interviene. It does not have to be any family member necessarily, specially in California  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Oh please not even Amanda Bynes was instutionalized without her consent ,even though she was found disoriented on the street, she was the one who called the hospital to be received help. I think some of you are wishing this happens to Britney, to be in a hospital and "perform" again medicated. If Britney wants help, she will ask for it.

• Like 2

I just hope that if another "trip to the spa" happens...

* She needs to want this, or everything  useless. 

* We don't see an accident or attack from her, hate the idea of a mugshot.

I can see a rehab or the place she called "that place" happening soon. It's still better than a tragedy, for sure.

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.