Oh so Jay Z picks the Super Bowl performers interesting

Style.

17 hours ago, Style. said:

I guess he started as an investor, and later on they made him an exec. I should’ve known he is a SNAKE when they wanted Cardi B to be the main performer in 2018(or 2019). I just knew it something was up. He secretly hates Young Money; BE AFRAID BICHES!:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I would love to see old school rockers . Heart was amazing live .. Nancy Wilson covered Les Zeppelin… her voice is stellar….those ladies could rock .. Stevie Nicks … Cyndi Lauper … Metallica .. and many more…what happened to older legends . Usher .. yeah yeah .. I liked him 20 years ago . Still love the guy and think he will do well. Yet bring back the oldies before they are gone.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, bas che said:

At this point y’all better get used to it. Rihanna, Mary j Blige, usher, 50 cent, snoop dre etc

no chance for Miley or Taylor Swift because if skin color, allegedly. 

He's been begging taylor swift for years, but she's wanting to finish her re recordings first. 

All she has left to reclaim is her name and her reputation.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.