Britney shares new video to Instagram: playing in the tub

39 minutes ago, Christopher Aguilar said:

She could just be having a manic episode. We all know she is diagnosed bipolar and the video literally show symptoms of mania. The big eyes and movements. Yes being on molly is a possibility but from experience I also experience mania and people immediately think I’m on a **** which is not true. Her moods shift up and down as seen from her insta posts. 

Regardless she’s not doing ANYTHING wrong on the video. She’s never been seen acting crazy out in public and is simply recording a video in the privacy of her own home which she thought she looked good in to post for some attention (don’t we all?). There’s nothing wrong with being manic if it doesn’t affect your health or others. She’s clearly well off enough financially to just chill and have fun at home without having to worry about her image anymore. And honestly kudos to her because she’s been through enough **** to even care about a public image. 

I have not seen any reliable source, court documents or else that actually states that. In the crappy TMZ-doc Dr Drew and dr Sophi talked about her highs and lows. But most importantly - Britney hasn't mentioned bipolar disorder. 

I have bipolar disorder and was manic as **** several years ago. Since it was my first (and hopefully only) real severe manic episode no one understood what was happening. It went on for months until someone stepped in.  Mania usually affects some part of your life unless you learn about your early signs of an episode, educate yourself, get your *** in therapy and stay on your meds.

I really wish Britney would speak more openly. To me, the bipolar subject is the ******* elephant in the room here.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t know, but her family doesn’t know what selflessly helping someone is. Jamie got paid to “take care” of his own daughter and Lynne isn’t much better. Scary times indeed. 

Oh where do u get off.

Jamie snr and Lynne made about the same amount a year from the cship 

Difference is Jamie had to live in LA and rent an apartment, be her caregiver and follow her around the world like a slave

Lynne got paid an allowance for sitting in her big house.

Maybe this is starting to become clear

1 hour ago, Elle90s said:

We don’t know what she is diagnosed with that was never released all assumptions. There are many celebrities who has bipolar disorders ie Salena, Mariah, Catherine Zeta-Jones… They do not act like the way she behaves. Bipolar disorder does not have paranoid tendencies. 

Are you 4 real, because bipolar in its most extreme form, mania / manic is hugely paranoid and irritable. Look up the symptoms of manic 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Oh where do u get off.

Difference is Jamie had to live in LA and rent an apartment, be her caregiver and follow her around the world like a slave

I highly doubt it was Britneys idea to go on 3 world tours after 2007. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Aj20 said:

She has so much money I never understood why her hair is always a mess for like the past 17 years. What I never understood is why she never switched to doing wigs like all of her peers? It would allow your hair to breathe, grow, and get back healthy and it’s 2023 they are super realistic now, I mean Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, and the kardashians wear them all the time and it looks so good

Her hair has looked like this since late 1999 early 2000, when they started bleaching her hair and putting hair extensions, the hair suffers because of that, plus she has fine hair.
Not everyone looks good in wigs or likes the feeling of wigs (even high quality lace front human hair ones)

When you wear a wig and have natural hair underneath your head gets sooo hot and itchy is almost unbearable and when she performs she usually ties her hair up because it gets really hot dancing with the lights.

I have quite a few good wigs and i  don't like to wear them since i find them uncomfortable.

Wearing tape in hair extensions like she does is more confortable, the only thing i dislike about them is that they take a lot of time to dry.

I have never never ever ever seen hair with really long overgrown roots or overgrown hair extensions, she probably get the roots bleached and hair extensions replaced every 2-3 weeks at most.

Its very likely that her hair doesn’t grow like it used to anymore because all of the damage of the bleach and the traction of the extensions over the years.

Styling it is hard when having so many hair extensions and fine hair makes it  really hard to blend when combing even when using heat tools

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Oh where do u get off.

They're both users. Sadly not a single family member knows what selflessness is. Even her own children were raised to view her as a cash cow rather than an actual human being. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Fay1981 said:

Britney lost custody of the boys before the cship. We know there were instances of her putting them in danger (running a red light with them in the car) or making bad decisions like driving without a license and not showing up for her court dates. Her problems with her kids are not other peoples fault.

Hmm disagree here. Majority of her issues were the fact she was being hounded by 100’s of people a day with her babies…

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Oh where do u get off.

Wait, did you seriously just compare Jamie to a slave? Honey, oh no.:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

The only thing that’s clear is how deluded you must be to make such an asinine comment. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Hmm disagree here. Majority of her issues were the fact she was being hounded by 100’s of people a day with her babies…

And she could control that.

Listen, the paparazzi treated Britney like crap and we all know how they were hounding her. However, she had the doors to her privacy unlocked waiting for someone to open them.

You see videos of her running around with no privacy from before 2006-7. Britney, unlike any other A list celebrity, has always ran a loose circle. Instead of tightening the loose screws in her privacy and hiring a controlled and well managed team, she fell into every single paparazzi trap.

What happened to her with paparazzi chasing her is sad and inhumane, but let's be real, Britney never cared for arranging a proactive plan for her outings with her management and security.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Fay1981 said:

Britney lost custody of the boys before the cship. We know there were instances of her putting them in danger (running a red light with them in the car) or making bad decisions like driving without a license and not showing up for her court dates. Her problems with her kids are not other peoples fault.

I never said she was ok in 2007? All of what you just mentioned happened in 2007, so I don’t get the relevance. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.