Britney shares new video to Instagram: playing in the tub

Just now, warioaddams said:

These videos don't look anywhere near Amanda Bynes's, she looks completely out of it on those. This Britney vídeo is just like any other she has been posting. She's just playing around. Let's trust Britney.

Its not like she's walking naked on the streets.

The Amanda Bynes video is exactly what I thought of unfortunately. When I came to exhale, I realized I wasn't the only one who thought this...

Unlike Amanda, her hair isn't disheveled in this one but her pupils are dilated as F and the way she is chewing her gum, it looks like she is tweaking. Lately, her posts have been angry and her captions don't make a whole lot of sense anymore, I worry she's doing ***** and has pushed everyone away. 

• Like 1

The more I watch the video, the more I realize she is definitely on something, I mean THOSE PUPILS. 

Britney, please :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Get some help and get better. You cannot self isolate forever, you need to do go outside and meet good people, get a hobby, start a career in another field, move somewhere, idk but get out of that damn house! 

• Like 7
54 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

You can see him at 0:18 in the video

26 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Yeah not sure how to post a screenshot but does look like a thick dude 

40 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

From 0:17 and 0:18 if you go frame by frame, you'll see a man in the mirror with dark short hair. I don't know how to post a screenshot here ugh

@jokobish

You all are right. He looks like Soliz.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Hot pink
Additional frames added
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

I couldn't even watch the whole video, it's ******* disturbing. How can someone see this and think it's normal?

I closed it after a few seconds at first, but people’s comments here made me look again and it’s just sad. Her pupils… the connection to Soliz… what if that Daily Mail article was true? I am actually concerned for her. The only ones we know around her are Cade (a vacant narcissist) and Soliz. 

Most people would at least have a single family member that’s worth anything. Her sons should be ashamed of themselves at this point. Even if she IS using, step in and help her. Man the **** up.

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

You can see him at 0:18 in the video

I don’t see anything there, but later I think are a man’s a.ss. Or maybe I’m seeing things. Either way, I don’t buy Cade’s stupid “they hooked up twice and then she ditched him when she found out about his past” PR nonsense. He should have not introduced him to her to begin with - what exactly is he managing, again? She’s not doing anything. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.