"By sharing these unbelievably embarrassing sad stories . . . I deserve to tell them, but I won’t. You know why? I don’t want to show them I’m upset, just like I’ve been dead to my family for 15 years, they are dead to me as well." - ...why the shame?

Lola2790

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

No, I wouldn't, and you need to have more respect when addressing God.

We all go through bad things in our lives, and we all get angry, believe what you want but don't disrespect my faith or my religion.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

People should be able to address god however they like. Maybe those are your beliefs but it doesn’t have to be everyone’s. This comment offends my beliefs actually. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, easy said:

Admitting that she's recovering from traumatic experiences is admitting she's not perfectly fine. She has detailed, on numerous occasions, that she's seeking therapy, taking medication, and TRYING to heal! It's you lot that constantly undermine that saying "I hope she's getting help" when she has told us so many times she is! Healing is messy, and so many don't seem to care and/or show empathy in the messy parts. You wanna push survivors away to heal in peace and only reemerge when they're "perfectly fine".

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

People should be able to address god however they like. Maybe those are your beliefs but it doesn’t have to be everyone’s. This comment offends my beliefs actually. 

No apparently exceptionalism is a thing amongst those who gleefully point out the mote in their neighbour's eye and hurl the first stone despite not being without sin.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Personally, attacking users in the forum, try and stay on topic. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: People should be able to respectfully disagree.

I don't know why people expect everyone to have the same thoughts, feelings and reactions to things.

Especially this topic we all feel different and that's fine. 

Nah it’s warranted. There is genuine discussion and then there’s users who genuinely hate Britney and derail every thread to trash her so nobody else can have a discussion about the person this is supposedly a fan site for. I’ve seen multiple ‘new’ users lately who are literally in nearly every thread turning it into just hatred against Britney. It happened before and I wonder if some horrible users who ruined this forum previously are back under different names. Ppl who hate Britney and don’t have a single good thing to say about her shouldn’t be on here at all. It’s pretty unbelievable they are allowed when those of us discussing if her IG is really her got warned and had our thread banished not that long ago, nobody was saying anything negative about Britney yet ppl who despise her can trash her all day long on here…lmao. It’s such a shame this forum has veered from genuine, interesting conversation and research to just trashing Britney. Won’t be visiting much if this is the vibe going forward :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Love 4
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Daredevil said:

this is amazing. here we have obvious haters talking sh.it about Britney and saying she has psychotic episodes, freely while MODS are blocking fans for 'disrespecting them' for no apparent reason.

this website is just degrading every day. 

Where was I talking **** though? I was simply making an observation. Everything about her mental health is pure speculation, including what I say. And I’m sorry you’re getting ‘blocks’ from mods? Maybe learn to be more respectful towards others and their opinions and we probably wouldn’t have an issue? Stop calling people losers or other derogatory terms so that you can avoid WPs. Last, if you don’t like it here - you can leave. No one is forcing you to stay.

how is this disturbing? she said nothing particularly offending to religion. she does not need to believe in god and if she wants to say it she is entitled to do so. I feel disturbed with your meaningless comments all over every thread on this website.

Like Britney, I am also entitled to express myself and give my opinion. Maybe stop trying to dictate or control what others should or shouldn’t say. The whole point of a forum is to have an open discussion and to hear opposing views. Not everyone’s opinion is going to align with yours and that’s okay. Do you understand?

what exact signs were there in 2018 that lead to the facility stay? She looked the best in years and the most herself and the most confident. can you give some other example than the vegas announcement where actually, she said and did nothing?? make it make sense and provide your puzzles. 

Geee I wonder. Well for start, the last year of POM was pretty rough. The European/North American tour showed felt very spastic, rushed and as though she wanted to be anywhere else but on a stage. She also looked extremely uncomfortable in most of her public appearances around that time. Again, these are just observations, not judgments. Should I keep going? Also, 2016 was Britney at her best during the conservatorship, not 2018, and anyone can agree to that. Even 2008-15 had overall better moments than what we saw towards the end of 2017-18. It seems like once she got with Sam, something flipped and she simply wanted to retire. We also got no more new releases despite her still being fresh in the midst of the Glory era. Again, these are my observations. If you disagree or don’t like them, you don’t have to personally attack users.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I can’t even when she bashes religion she has her right to be on her journey but when she talks about God like that makes me cringe!

I don’t think she’s really ‘bashing’ religion. I think she’s being honest  about the fury she feels toward God, which is something many people experience at one point or another if they’ve been through something horrific.

She seems to go back and forth on whether she believes in a higher power or not, which I think is also pretty normal.

Edited by KatieKat
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Britney has the right to talk about her abusers all she wants. People who find it tiresome can unfollow her. 

She couldn’t speak out or say anything for so long. Must feel nice to be able to call them out now. 

I hope she can get to a point one day where she doesn’t feel that explosive anger everyday. But emotions and heartbreak aren’t something we can always control even with the help of therapy : /

And **** everyone who said anything about her taking off her shoes 🙄

• Love 4
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I don’t think she’s really ‘bashing’ religion. I think she’s being honest  about the fury she feels toward God, which is something many people experience at one point or another if they’ve been through something horrific.

She seems to go back and forth on whether she believes in a higher power or not, which I think is also pretty normal.

Yes

16 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Britney has the right to talk about her abusers all she wants. People who find it tiresome can unfollow her. 

She couldn’t speak out or say anything for so long. Must feel nice to be able to call them out now. 

I hope she can get to a point one day where she doesn’t feel that explosive anger everyday. But emotions and heartbreak aren’t something we can always control even with the help of therapy : /

And **** everyone who said anything about her taking off her shoes 🙄

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

11 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Where was I talking **** though? I was simply making an observation. Everything about her mental health is pure speculation, including what I say. And I’m sorry you’re getting ‘blocks’ from mods? Maybe learn to be more respectful towards others and their opinions and we probably wouldn’t have an issue? Stop calling people losers or other derogatory terms so that you can avoid WPs. Last, if you don’t like it here - you can leave. No one is forcing you to stay.

->  "Stop calling people losers or other derogatory terms so that you can avoid WPs"

Can you provide an example where I called people losers and derogatory terms? I am not aware I did.

Like Britney, I am also entitled to express myself and give my opinion. Maybe stop trying to dictate or control what others should or shouldn’t say. The whole point of a forum is to have an open discussion and to hear opposing views. Not everyone’s opinion is going to align with yours and that’s okay. Do you understand?

-> "Maybe stop trying to dictate or control what others should or shouldn’t say. "

I should stop dictating while YOU ARE DOING this to Britney? She is entitled to express her opinion so don't dictate what she should and should not say if you don't like people doing it to you.

Geee I wonder. Well for start, the last year of POM was pretty rough. The European/North American tour showed felt very spastic, rushed and as though she wanted to be anywhere else but on a stage. She also looked extremely uncomfortable in most of her public appearances around that time. Again, these are just observations, not judgments. Should I keep going? Also, 2016 was Britney at her best during the conservatorship, not 2018, and anyone can agree to that. Even 2008-15 had overall better moments than what we saw towards the end of 2017-18. It seems like once she got with Sam, something flipped and she simply wanted to retire. We also got no more new releases despite her still being fresh in the midst of the Glory era. Again, these are my observations. If you disagree or don’t like them, you don’t have to personally attack users.

-> "...tour showed felt very spastic, rushed and as though she wanted to be anywhere else but on a stage", "She also looked extremely uncomfortable in most of her public appearances around that time.", "...something flipped and she simply wanted to retire."

So why was she forced to a) be on a stage b) do public appearances c) not able to retire IF she didn't or did want to? You justify these behaviours as she was ready to enter the facility and it all made sense and you connected the puzzles?

Say if I don't want to attend events or go to my job and want a change I should be placed into a facility? make it make sense.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Sia said:

Throwing and breaking things around the house is hardly a "normal" response. The more I read into this stuff the more apparent it becomes that Britney herself IS emotionally unstable. If my sister was having a manic episode and throwing things around, you can bet your *** I would grab my nieces and nephews and take them somewhere else. No reason why I kid needs to be caught in the middle of their parent's reaction and potentially get hurt in the process.

If anything, this shows that Britney is more concerned about her own feelings than recognizing she has children whose needs matter more. If this is the kind of stuff they were constantly exposed to, then I can start to understood the distance between her and her kids. Just my take.

“It’s hard for me though! The day Maddie, my niece was in that horrible accident with my mom was on the phone… she said Jamie Lynn said something happened… silence … silence… silence! She wouldn’t tell me… then she said it… she stopped breathing… we lost her! My mind was gone completely and absolutely gone. I lost my mind at that moment and I started throwing things! The reason I bring this up is that the only thing my brother said was ‘control yourself! I’m taking the children to the guest house. You are not safe to be around them’. So he did! I stood there crying!

She found out her young niece was in an accident. Jesus, perspective here.

• Love 1
On 9/18/2023 at 10:06 PM, DiamondCircus said:

She can practice anything she likes but she shouldn’t make a mockery out of religion and or be disrespectful about it. 

Religion is another form of control, manipulation and way to hate on others for many who do not follow that narrative . Its a manufactured BS entity  by man . Get over it . The world has plenty who do not fall for thinking God exists .  I liked certain stories as a kid . .. yet it all never made sense .  Why does easter hope around? Jesus has risen wait he is over April ..  lets rise in march. Wait lets move that date. I remember when donations in the Catholic church were about what people could afford . Then  they got greedy . Its hateful , brainwashing nonsense to many. Yet many its helpful and healing . Respect others as well and get a thicker skin. I remember a priest on retreat forced us kids to shower with him. My other half’s  priest mo****ed him ? He was an alter boy . Its a sick cult like many others. We all have opinions. She was severely abused . I found faith in myself . Let her purge her anger and heal. Its a long traumatizing process . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.