Britney is planning a huge return to Sin City: report

burns

The Sun published a report over the weekend claiming Britney is "planning a huge return to Sin City." 👀 

WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

IT’S the multimillion pound gig every star dreams of — an iconic residency in Las Vegas.Britney Spears is planning a huge return to Sin City and O

• Love 1

I want to believe it 🤷🏻‍♂️ Do I? Not really. Rumors like this you have to take with a grain of salt. We’ve been hearing this one since the conservatorship ended. Then she says in a post that she’s never performing again. I’d love to see her back there but I feel she’s not ready for such discipline and commitment that comes with a show. And to be honest…Piece of Me wasn’t that good, even she admitted that herself. I’d much rather see a sit down interview first. Only time will tell if it’s true! 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, SwiftSpears92 said:

There’s just too many reports from different sources for it not to be true or at least in talks. 

It’s the domino effect. One site reports it, other gossip sites copy the same thing and tweak it a little. Like how all the gossip accounts were so sure she was performing at Glastonbury this summer…look how true that was 🤣

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block