Calling out Jordan Miller/BreatheHeavy for shameless reporting...how about reporting on #JusticeForBritney?

Lola2790

Hate is not the answer - even though sharing the story about m*** was kinda tone deaf since people already call Britney a m*** addict on social media nowadays (because of those rumors before this one). I understand that it is about transparency but .. I personally would not have written about this one at all. It may not be directly about Britney as someone else is apparently involved in **** stuff, but people easily jump to conclusions. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: With that being said, the whole "Jordan is Team Con" is completely braindead. He is just doing journalist things that you can agree or disagree with. 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

He's coming after Jordan's website that he's built for years and inviting online hate to his site and him personally.

If you owned a business, a company or something of yours and it was being attacked, you'd defend it too.

That user questioning who is running this site, talking about CD's when this site was almost closed from Jimbo and just fully attacking it why should they be here if they feel this way?

wait

ur not jordan

• Haha 3
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I am sorry... is Jordan the one sleeping with the criminal **** dealer? Didn't think so.. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Blind minions once again trying to blame anyone but Britney herself. 

I agree sis, people are acting like Jordan is Britney and causing all of these headlines, like why is it okay for all other media outlets to report on it yet when he does it's an issue? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Being a fan of Britney or having a fan site doesn't equate to having to love everything she does, nor does it equate to only reporting on good stories.

It's called balance and as long as Britney is making headlines good or bad, both will be reported. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I am sorry... is Jordan the one sleeping with the criminal **** dealer? Didn't think so.. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Blind minions once again trying to blame anyone but Britney herself. 

It does make you wonder why they’re so angry about the reports that Britney has been hanging out with a convicted felon. I mean, they’re claiming Britney is an adult and free to do whatever she wants and it’s all perfectly normal behavior, so why are they so worried that more people will read about it if it’s so normal? Are they not supposed to celebrate Britney’s freedom and truth? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It does make you wonder why they’re so angry about the reports that Britney has been hanging out with a convicted felon. I mean, they’re claiming Britney is an adult and free to do whatever she wants and it’s all perfectly normal behavior, so why are they so worried that more people will read about it if it’s so normal? Are they not supposed to celebrate Britney’s freedom and truth? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

I agree, and I believe it's a group of people that are trying to control the narrative and try to control other fans thoughts, views and opinions.

This group seems to be wanting to dictate the direction of the forum, threads, as well as what people can say or not say.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree, and I believe it's a group of people that are trying to control the narrative and try to control other fans thoughts, views and opinions.

This group seems to be wanting to dictate the direction of the forum, threads, as well as what people can say or not say.

Wanting to bury this story and keep it hidden (because deep down they probably hate it way more than everyone else does) is insane. If you wanna live in a bubble, don’t come here. They complain about Team Con but they’re just as crazy when it comes to control. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I’ve seen so many excuses for this new guy - we’re mean to him cause he’s Mexican, people change, we shouldn’t judge people by their past, there’s no evidence anything happened between them (which has now turned to “so what if they hooked up, doesn’t mean they’re dating”) etc…  So if that’s really the case and everything is so normal, where’s the harm if it’s reported? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 4
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Wanting to bury this story and keep it hidden (because deep down they probably hate it way more than everyone else does) is insane. If you wanna live in a bubble, don’t come here. They complain about Team Con but they’re just as crazy when it comes to control. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I’ve seen so many excuses for this new guy - we’re mean to him cause he’s Mexican, people change, we shouldn’t judge people by their past, there’s no evidence anything happened between them (which has now turned to “so what if they hooked up, doesn’t mean they’re dating”) etc…  So if that’s really the case and everything is so normal, where’s the harm if it’s reported? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I agree and there's definitely an agenda from that group, they're quick to say Jordan has an agenda but truly what is theirs?

They want exactly what you mentioned CONTROL, over the site, the messaging, what fans can or cannot say, the threads and want it to be their vision. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Jordan has been shady for a while now.. Maybe 8-9 years. He has relations to some members of team con, publicist Jeff, Scam etc.

Poor guy has been threatened by Jamie and Lou Taylor. He was the first one to be vocal against the conservatorship. He isn’t Team Con.

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree and there's definitely an agenda from that group, they're quick to day Jordan has an agenda but truly what is theirs?

They want exactly what you mentioned CONTROL, over the site, the messaging, what fans can or cannot say, the threads and want it to be their vision. 

We can only hope Jordan is careful with the mods he chooses for this site. Can’t let one of those dictators sneak in. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.