Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

12 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The toxic extreme FreeBritney riders are genuinely something else, Britney could pretty much commit a crime in the middle of times square and they will be like “LOVE YOU QUEEN!! PROUD OF YOU!” :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Back to topic.. If she is really allowing this kind of people in her life again then she really never learned anything.. and judging by her actions over the years she has never been the brightest cookie so I would not be surprised if her choices lead her to more messy situations… I will just be like :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

you realize this is such an extreme comparison, right?

For all we know she's probably not even dating this guy and yet you wanna jump to Britney could kill someone and fans would be 'fu.k it up beettttch, yasss queen'. like huh?

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

you realize this is such an extreme comparison, right?

For all we know we know she's probably not even dating this guy and yet you wanna jump to Britney could kill someone and fans would be 'fu.k it up beettttch, yasss queen'. like huh?

All I know is that you are always ALWAYS excusing her and even if something extreme happens you will be making excuses for her.  :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: 

YAAASSS QUEEN!! 

• Haha 3
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

wow, congrats at you making progress and admitting that you like to bully her. hell has frozen over. 

It is not bullying, see.. you are an extremist. I am actually one of the nice ones when it comes to her IG madness if you remove the blind stans because the things I've read and heard people say about her are depressing to say the least.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It is not bullying, see.. you are an extremist. I am actually one of the nice ones when it comes to her IG madness if you remove the blind stans because the things I've read and heard people say about her are depressing to say the least.

no, it's bullying. the gaslighting tactics aren't going to work with me. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

What's actually more concerning is that you don't even like Britney, yet you continuously come here and constantly complain about the things you don't like about her. 

but yeaaaahhhh that's ok, cause only you can make fun of her and Britney does not have the right to feel insecure about herself 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

This feels like a set up for Britney. Maybe is team con's new strategy to make her look bad. I'm sure that if you want to work for her, you need to have the best curriculum to do so. Someone with a criminal past won't even be near her. Something is not right. Who is in charge of hiring her staff?

Interesting question. Would that be Cade’s responsibility given that he’s her manager? There isn’t a whole lot to manage at the moment… there’s got to be more to his job than posting threads about how he’s her bff on this forum, right? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Are you kidding me? I love Britney.. but I am not a stan, I am a fan because I am 32 years old and my phase when I would blindly follow her like a puppy are long gone. I love Britney Spears and the memories I have with her from my childhood, adolescence  and my early 20's.

Again.. I am not an enabler, if you wanna be a blind supportive ride or die follower you do you, but do not hold it agaist me if I call it like I see it and I am not the only one.

Seriously. It’s so embarrassing there are adults here still fighting for who’s a more “loyal” (aka sheep) fan. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 
You literally have people saying it’s racist to say he looks like trouble. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Are you kidding me? I love Britney.. but I am not a stan, I am a fan because I am 32 years old and my phase when I would blindly follow her like a puppy are long gone. I love Britney Spears and the memories I have with her from my childhood, adolescence  and my early 20's.

Again.. I am not an enabler, if you wanna be a blind supportive ride or die follower you do you, but do not hold it agaist me if I call it like I see it and I am not the only one.

Constantly disparaging someone you claim to love is 'calling it like you see it'? Wow, new concept for me today. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

For real they act like fans need to bow down on their knees and love everything Britney does and many enable her bad behavior.

Yet when other celebrities or people act in the same way as her they seem to be quick to drag them and put them down. 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

All I know is that you are always ALWAYS excusing her and even if something extreme happens you will be making excuses for her.  :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: 

YAAASSS QUEEN!! 

No we are not excusing her, but we respect she is a grown up woman who is free to live as she pleases. She can snogg Joe exotic if she wants without it being a part of a agenda or she is forced to do it. She can do what she wants. If she wants to see this guy, let her. Why does it matter?? 

• Love 3
Just now, joanhs said:

No we are not excusing her, but we respect she is a grown up woman who is free to live as she pleases. She can snogg Joe exotic if she wants without it being a part of a agenda or she is forced to do it. She can do what she wants. If she wants to see this guy, let her. Why does it matter?? 

Nobody is saying she can't do what she wants, however this is a forum of fans and users that are going to talk about the topics and give differing opinions.

Yes, she's entitled to her decisions as she should be, that doesn't mean those are good decisions. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block