Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

14 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Wake up, a lot of people have criminal backgrounds, does that mean they deserve to be ostracized from society forever? Some of the comments talking about this guy’s “look” are pretty foul, like he’s Spanish looking so he must be dodgy and dangerous? Not the vibe and some of you should stop while you’re ahead: 

Off topic but HE IS NOT SPANISH. Could americans please stop generalising “Latino Americans” as “Spanish looking”.. google Spanish men and a whole 180 appearance will be presented to you that’s different than this guy. Gerard Pique is what an example of Spanish men would look like. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I mean have you seen her Instagram? You can’t blame me :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: .

So you’re putting an impossible expectation on her? She can’t turn back time. She can be the betterment of herself today, which I’m sure she’s trying but she has her moments of falling back (can you blame her, after what she been through) but you can’t expect 20’s Britney from Britney today. At that time people view her differently. She could be twirling fully clothes in her living room today, and people will still criticised her. Back then if she does that, people will encourage her. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

Tbh I kind of believe it at this point :/

From jump I believed she cheated on Sam because that is the same girl that cheated on Justin and Justin had money and status💀. I think Sam probably blackmailed her and she and Cade paid him off and that’s why he posted good stuff on his story about her when he announced their divorce to make it seem like the split was amicable 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4

Is anyone concerned about Sam right now????????? She literally banged the help and u guys say he was in it for the cash then why the hell did he dump her after finding out what they did or have been doing for a long time. 

he had Britney on track! Daily workouts! He held her accountable.

now she’s with a career felon?

I can’t even believe what I’m typing right now 

like what is happening

its funny that the people who are actually concerned about Britney are attacked and the ones defending her just laugh at everything she does and say it’s ok. 

sam was motivated and hard working 

we are never allowed to be concerned about anything.

it begins. She sang her siren song to free her from her chest. We’ve unlocked the wardrobe. opened Pandora’s box…Yes I too am fearful for what’s to come.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Loveprofusion said:

Is anyone concerned about Sam right now????????? She literally banged the help and u guys say he was in it for the cash then why the hell did he dump her after finding out what they did or have been doing for a long time. 

like what is happening

its funny that the people who are actually concerned about Britney are attacked and the ones defending her just laugh at everything she does and say it’s ok. 

it begins. She sang her siren song to free her from her chest. We’ve unlocked the wardrobe. opened Pandora’s box…Yes I too am fearful for what’s to come.

Wendy Williams No GIF

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

like what is happening

He won't pick you, I'm sorry. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 7

Some of yall are very weird. No one is happy about her "dating" a criminal, no one is happy that he's in her life. 
HOWEVER!!

Britney is not OUR FRIEND!! I feel like repeating myself over and over again, but there is nothing we can do. 

We can't call her or message her
We can't visit her
We are NOT her friends, family, co-workers etc. We are just FANS!!

All we can do is hope and pray that she will kick this leech out of her life. She has always craved for aßßholes, starting with Justin. 
And to quote from my favourite manga 

Perhaps the companionship of an evil person is preferable to loneliness

• Like 7
3 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

Some of yall are very weird. No one is happy about her "dating" a criminal, no one is happy that he's in her life. 
HOWEVER!!

Britney is not OUR FRIEND!! I feel like repeating myself over and over again, but there is nothing we can do. 

We can't call her or message her
We can't visit her
We are NOT her friends, family, co-workers etc. We are just FANS!!

All we can do is hope and pray that she will kick this leech out of her life. She has always craved for aßßholes, starting with Justin. 
And to quote from my favourite manga 

Did you read all his convictions. 

He's literally dangerous..

He's the type as people say shouldn't be walking among us.

Child endangerment,,wake up..

2 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

Awwww, I mean if you live in the US, and in California you can try to ring her gate/door and see what happens 🤭 

I don’t live in US, so I’m definitely out.

I’ve always imagined meeting her and not acting like such a huge fan. Just cordial, polite and then say “bîtch you wanna go get Starbucks?!” I probably would take out the bítch part but yeah :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.