Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

22 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Same.

I hate when people cheat, its just really inconsiderate and hurtful.

Also if this is true,

Why would she cheat with this guy when she had a sxy as hell, young and fit husband right there?

I just hope this isn't true though cause it makes Britney look like she can't keep it in her pants.

Ive been thinking about this.

My take now... Britney and Scam were done way longer than we think. Some of us didn't even think they were living together, he was always alone and when the breakup rumors started we got the very forced "so in love" videos and old pictures of them as a couple.

I don't know if she cheated the way tmz described,  but probably she had this thing with Paul for months now. Scam knew and decided to use this information for the prenup possible change (if she cheats).

Britney didn't even wait some time to show her new man. The candids are probably staged, so at least someone from her team was aware they would see her with this new guy.

Either way, if all of this began when she was married then she definitely cheated. Even if the relationship was over a long time ago.

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Rosengart resigned and drops Britney's case. If so, Britney's really DONE. All she's been doing is making people hard to support her and it's frustrating and embarrassing. I don't know if she's naive or that stupid to dating/hanging with people like Soliz. (C'mon, the media didn't just report him for no reason or totally no truth to it). Her book is coming out next month but now it's reported that she's dating this guy, and he did picking her up from the airport.... How on earth would anyone takes her seriously on what she tells in her book? Her decision making on people is getting from bad to worse. How she comes to this ?

Sure, she can do whatever she wants and decides who she wanna be with. If she really can't see how alarming this guy is, than oh well.... I don't feel sorry for any negativities coming up in her life. It's her choice and her decisions. Keep twirling and modeling cringe outfits and face expressions, dating/hanging with/hiring criminals and frustrating good people in her life and pushing them all away. If she thinks she's only worth people like this, then ok.... 

But really hope Britney, please prove me wrong... :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Well said! I'm not here to question her personal life or her decisions at this point. However, with this guy's background I don't think he's just a 'friend' around her. He might have other 'business' with her (if u know what I mean) but she's a grown up woman, right? I hope she finds the way to get the help she needs.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So, I have no valid reason in saying that Britney opening her door to a criminal with a laundry list of crimes isn't valid?

Instead of focusing on attacking me you have yet to say anything about the convicted criminal. 

Once again who is dictating it? We're not in her life why can't you seem to comprehend nobody, but Jamie ever controlled her or dictating her life. 

You saying we know nothing about the situation isn't true, he was hired on to fix toilets and doorknobs in the home, and has been seen out with her having dinner, picking her up from the airport so on and so forth.

We know factually he's got a long criminal history so for you to say that myself or anyone else needs to grow, when Britney is allowing this in her life sis is hilarious. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Once again, I will tell you that you are entitled to your opinion on this man and even on Britney, what you aren't entitled to do is dictate what she should do or shouldn't or who she should see and who she shouldn't. Be mad about her decisions all you want, lord knows you will, but stop trying to play the victim when someone points out that your sense of entitlement over her is weird.

And what do you mean "I have yet to say anything about the convicted criminal"? What are you looking for me to say? You aren't going to bully me into saying something that you want to hear :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I've already said numerous times that I'm not defending him and that I don't think his past convictions are a good thing. But you just can't rest until you see me go the extra mile and say that he should be banned from being anywhere near Britney and that Britney shouldn't be able to have him in her life, but like I've already told you, I know that's not my place or my right to say so. Now please find a way of coping with this.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Same.

I hate when people cheat, its just really inconsiderate and hurtful.

Also if this is true,

Why would she cheat with this guy when she had a sxy as hell, young and fit husband right there?

I just hope this isn't true though cause it makes Britney look like she can't keep it in her pants.

The cheating rumors have become less far fetched, weird cause they used to sound so ridiculous. But let’s keep in mind he also wanted spousal support and likely sold stupid abuse stories to tmz, so he’s not a saint and regardless it’s likely he cheated too (on top of other sketchy things). 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

I believe part of the sell of the conservatorship was Britney’s inability to form proper relationships, risking her and her kids lives. 

So, this man‘s record tracks with Britney’s desire of chaos and self-sabotage. 

Her life is boring she does that to have some fun

QqjmwfS.gif

Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

Once again, I will tell you that you are entitled to your opinion on this man and even on Britney, what you aren't entitled to do is dictate what she should do or shouldn't or who she should see and who she shouldn't. Be mad about her decisions all you want, lord knows you will, but stop trying to play the victim when someone points out that your sense of entitlement over her is weird.

And what do you mean "I have yet to say anything about the convicted criminal"? What are you looking for me to say? You aren't going to bully me into saying something that you want to hear :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I've already said numerous times that I'm not defending him and that I don't think his past convictions are a good thing. But you just can't rest until you see me go the extra mile and say that he should be banned from being anywhere near Britney and that Britney shouldn't be able to have him in her life, but like I've already told you, I know that's not my place or my right to say so. Now please find a way of coping with this.

Once again who dictated it for the 3rd time nobody has ever dictated it her life other than Jamie and the Con.

You're using this opportunity to personally attack me and my view over this criminal, instead of discussing the fact that he's a possible endangerment to Britney.

Who said Britney shouldn't be able to have him in her life? As one user put it, if she sets her tinder location to the LA county jail as her location that's her choice.

Using me as a scapegoat for this man, is just hilarious girl but then again, you'd find any excuse to attack a user rather than the criminal talking to the cameras. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

What the hell are we suppose to talk about then? We all still enjoy free speech, and this is a public forum. People can voice their opinions and talk about whatever they want. If Britney is “being controlled” by the opinions of random strangers in a website discussion forum then she really does have major problems. 

sit down. 

I never said people shouldn't be able to voice their opinions on Britney or this man, I said that people shouldn't feel entitled to say what she should do or what she shouldn't. Those are two different things. And "opinions of random strangers on a website" wouldn't be of any importance in this situation if it weren't for the fact that random strangers online have already encouraged a man with a knife to break into Britney's home out of their own "concern" for her and entitlement into her private life. Thankfully, Britney isn't able to be controlled by random strangers on Exhale, but feeling entitled to dictate her private life is very unhealthy and toxic and isn't the same thing as having an opinion.

Remain seated.

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

The cheating rumors have become less far fetched, weird cause they used to sound so ridiculous. But let’s keep in mind he also wanted spousal support and likely sold stupid abuse stories to tmz, so he’s not a saint and regardless it’s likely he cheated too (on top of other sketchy things). 

Oh yeah he most likely did cheat because a woman came out on social media and said she was with him when he was in a relationship with Britney and he's been accused of sxual harassment at a gym he trained at by one of his female clients.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Once again who dictated it for the 3rd time nobody has ever dictated it her life other than Jamie and the Con.

You're using this opportunity to personally attack me and my view over this criminal, instead of discussing the fact that he's a possible endangerment to Britney.

Who said Britney shouldn't be able to have him in her life? As one user put it, if she sets her tinder location to the LA county jail as her location that's her choice.

Using me as a scapegoat for this man, is just hilarious girl but then again, you'd find any excuse to attack a user rather than the criminal talking to the cameras. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Is your tantrum ever going to stop?

It's not my problem that I gave you a dose of reality about your feelings of entitlement over a woman you don't know and now you're having a meltdown, but it's getting kinda old at this point.

You've just spent hours saying that Britney is under "undue influence" and that he shouldn't be in Britney's life, acting like you are owed some kind of say into ANY decision Britney makes in her private life, and then you say "who said that Britney shouldn't have him in her life?", I don't think you're even aware of what your own argument is.

Sorry to be the one to burst your stan bubble. Argue with the wall.

• Love 1

It's not my problem that I gave you a dose of reality about your feelings of entitlement over a woman you don't know and now you're having a meltdown, but it's getting kinda old at this point.

You've just spent hours saying that Britney is under "undue influence" and that he shouldn't be in Britney's life, acting like you are owed some kind of say into ANY decision Britney makes in her private life, and then you say "who said that Britney shouldn't have him in her life?", I don't think you're even aware of what your own argument is.

What tantrum, didn't you just say comments are debated and challenged or does that narrative only work if it's in your favor dahling? 

It's not my problem that I gave you a dose of reality on undue influence and that criminal being a danger, nobody seems to be having a meltdown other than you and your fabricated tales about fans dictating Britney's life.

Did I say I was owed any say or decision? I simply been giving my opinions on the matter just as everyone else has in here.

No bubble is bursting other than the walls around that criminal that was in jail girl,

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 3

The remark of 'undue influence' makes me think that DiamondCircus is part of the TCon group. Same vocabulary. 

• Like 4
Just now, Hamelia said:

DiamondCircus, not the fans, just you because you use the conservatorship proponents' words. 

It's a decision based on undue influence and I'm not the only one that's pointed that out in this thread. That's the definition of bad decision making that could cause harm. 

Now keep defending the criminal and personally going after users. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.