Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

True and I will probably get dragged for my comment but its true.

I am a fan but I'm not delusional to the reality of her situation right now.

I mean seriously,

Does she just get with anyone available?

Idk if its a self esteem issue or daddy issues but I would think she'd want to recover from her divorce and trauma of the past decade but no she just wants to get with some random dude asap.

But hey its her life and if she wants to wreck it,

there's nothing we can do about it. 

The only 'proof' of her getting with him is TMZ though? Please let me know if there is actual valid confirmation that I have missed. Otherwise this is all just a waste of time and an excuse for people to hate on her decision making.

• Love 3
Just now, PlatinumB said:

The only 'proof' of her getting with him is TMZ though? Please let me know if there is actual valid confirmation that I have missed. Otherwise this is all just a waste of time and an excuse for people to hate on her decision making.

It's a waste of time to talk about this decision in having a convicted felon with a long list of criminal charges in her home as an employee, unvetted and her possibly being in harms way.

This man has child endangerment charges what makes you think Brit is safe with him in her vicinity? 

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It's a waste of time to talk about this decision in having a convicted felon with a long list of criminal charges in her home as an employee, unvetted and her possibly being in harms way.

This man has child endangerment charges what makes you think Brit is safe with him in her vicinity? 

I knew you'd take the bait and quote me.  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: I'm done speaking with your as s.

I was speaking to @princessmimi, thank you. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

11 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I don’t think he would be running to the tabloids to defend both their honor if he was just cleaning her toilets. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I know sometimes it's hard to come out that corner when you get backed into it with your comments on defending. him.

Let alone trying to weasel out of a brown paper bag when you have no defense in defending him having a gun.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Dirty Dancing GIF

Anything else you wanna quote and type at me?:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Edited by PlatinumB
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

You're telling me to grow up as if I have convicts, felons and people with long criminal histories in my home.

No, I'm telling you to grow up so that you learn how to have a nuanced conversation and not resort to telling people they are "yaass queen"ing someone just because they are mentally and emotionally mature enough to know that they don't have the right to dictate who a grown woman should be hanging out with.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

No, I'm telling you to grow up so that you learn how to have a nuanced conversation and not resort to telling people they are "yaass queen"ing someone just because they are mentally and emotionally mature enough to know that they don't have the right to dictate who a grown woman should be hanging out with.

nene leakes bloop GIF

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I know sometimes it's hard to come out that corner when you get backed into it with your comments on defending. him.

Let alone trying to weasel out of a brown paper bag when you have no defense in defending him having a gun.

Don't even waste your time, at this point Britney could literally ki.ll a person and some people here would be like "It's her right as a free woman to kill, her fans needs to stop dictating her life blah blah blah"

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

And I'm telling you I don't need to grow up boo, I don't have convicts and people possesing ***** in my life or my home nor am I going to hire someone unvetted to look after a celeb home.

Nobody is dictating who she should or shouldn't hang out with we're discussing the poor choice.

We clear?

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
Just now, LizeS_ said:

Don't even waste your time, at this point Britney could literally ki.ll a person and some people here would be like "It's her right as a free woman to kill, her fans needs to stop dictating her life blah blah blah"

So now you're comparing Britney having a friend and hanging out with someone she knows to her... killing someone? Y'all are literally just doing Team Con and TMZ's job for them and you aren't even aware enough to realise you're playing right into their hands :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

So now you're comparing Britney having a friend and hanging out with someone she knows to her... killing someone? Y'all are literally just doing Team Con and TMZ's job for them and you aren't even aware enough to realise you're playing right into their hands :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

And yet you have your broom out brushing his criminal history and problematic charges under the rug, yet when Jason Alexander is brought up all of a sudden, it's an issue and this man is fine.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
On 9/12/2023 at 11:22 AM, PlatinumB said:

Well have you noticed how many times she's been seen with him even coming from a hotel parking lot?

Sam also did say she cheated with a house employee and since the guy did work for her, idk if its a coincidence but its almost starting to be believable that it could be true.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Just now, princessmimi said:

Well have you noticed how much time she's been seen with him even coming from a hotel parking lot?

Sam also did say she cheated with a house employee and since the guy did work for her, idk if its a coincidence but its almost starting to believable that it could be true.

You shocked they're giving this guy a pass and sweeping the endangerment he could bring to Britney under the rug?

Enablers use excuses like telling us to "grow up" or to "pipe down" or they search for cracks and loop holes to defend a wrong decision.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

And I'm telling you I don't need to grow up boo, I don't have convicts and people posseing ***** in my life or my home nor am I going to hire someone unvetted to look after a celeb home.

Nobody is dictating who she should or shouldn't hang out with we're discussing the poor choice.

We clear?

Yeah, every post you make just helps make my point for me, so thanks for that. With respect, it sounds like you have quite an intense par asocial relationship with Britney, and nobody has given you the dose of reality that you aren't entitled to a say in what she does in her private life. Sorry to be the one to inform you.

And yet you have your broom out brushing his criminal history and problematic charges under the rug, yet when Jason Alexander is brought up all of a sudden, it's an issue and this man is fine.

The reaching you are doing is absolutely hilarious to watch :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: When this guy breaks into her home with a knife, then we can compare him to Jason Alexander. Until them you'll just continue mindlessly fuming. And for the record, I don't brush his criminal history under the rug, I just don't particularly care or think it's my place to dictate and say who Britney should be around because I'm mentally mature enough to know it's not my place and I don't have a weird parasocial relationship with Britney where I think I'm entitled to a say on what she does in her private life. It's a much healthier way of stanning an artist, I recommend it for you dear.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.