Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You just said comments earlier that she wasn't being judged, having a discussion and giving your opinions on the matter is what we're all doing.

Under that umbrella you're erecting into the sky, you're enabling everything. 

Tabloid speculation LOL

Girl this guy admitted on video of his criminal past and gave an interview about being in litigation now in court for a crime.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I'm not saying his criminal past is speculation, I'm saying his relationship to Britney is speculation at this point and therefore I couldn't give less of a **** about this "decision" she's made. 

• Love 1
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

so now we're speculating based on nothing....ugh I'm tired of this place 

Based on nothing?

Team con hired him.

He was complicit in the Con.

He played into all is well narrative when Britney was being drugged and abused in that facility.

His TMZ pop ups and canoodling with her abusers with these alleged staged interviews.

Wanting spousal support

Wanting legal fees 

Pops the question a short time after she's freed.

The intervention which he admitted didn't happen yet never denied one was planned that he was allegedly apart of.

And this is all based on nothing? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

And Britney saying she could no longer take or handle the pain anymore. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
Just now, easy said:

I'm not saying his criminal past is speculation, I'm saying his relationship to Britney is speculation at this point and therefore I couldn't give less of a **** about this "decision" she's made. 

Who cares about the relationship we're not talking about that we both agree that we don't know if they're in a relationship, dated or hooked up.

You don't care that someone you claim to love, and support put herself in potential danger?

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Who cares about the relationship we're not talking about that we both agree that we don't know if they're in a relationship, dated or hooked up.

You don't care that someone you claim to love, and support put herself in potential danger?

Britney isn't a child that needs to be protected. Y'all keep infantilizing her and question every move she makes. How many people in your life made a ****ty choice? Did you tell them you thought it was ****ty or did you allow them to make a mistake? How many times have you? Did your people tel you or allow you to make mistakes? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's like she's trying too hard to rebel and now that she's free she doesn't need to rebel she's finally got control over her life again.

It feels like she's trying to keep rebelling and pushing things to the brink to show her family and team con how far she can go.

Considering the abuse she had with CON, rebellion is not the right approach, SUCCESS is.

But with all these things going on, be it rebellion or just plain stupidity is just giving team con something to celebrate.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, easy said:

Britney isn't a child that needs to be protected. Y'all keep infantilizing her and question every move she makes. How many people in your life made a ****ty choice? Did you tell them you thought it was ****ty or did you allow them to make a mistake? How many times have you? Did your people tel you or allow you to make mistakes? 

She's not a child, but when you're an icon and legend you need security, you need people in your life to protect you from harm, bodyguards, security and a great management team to help guide you.

In the end Britney's decisions should be her own, but someone at her level and everything she's been through a healthy and encouraging support system is needed.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

She's not a child, but when you're an icon and legend you need security, you need people in your life to protect you from harm, bodyguards, security and a great management team to help guide you.

In the end Britney's decisions should be her own, but someone at her level and everything she's been through a healthy and encouraging support system is needed.

What makes you think that Britney doesn't have security or a support system around her? A support system is not there to tell you who you can and can't hang out or be friends with. A so called "support system" that does that sounds awfully similar to Team Con.

It's just ironic to me that so many of y'all spent so long desperate for Britney to have her own freedom and be in control of her own life, just to then judge and criticise every choice she makes once she has it... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

What makes you think that Britney doesn't have security or a support system around her? A support system is not there to tell you who you can and can't hang out or be friends with. A so called "support system" that does that sounds awfully similar to Team Con.

It's just ironic to me that so many of y'all spent so long desperate for Britney to have her own freedom and be in control of her own life, just to then judge and criticise every choice she makes once she has it... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The fact that this guy wasn't vetted and based on his criminal history she was potentially in harm's way.

Did you see all of his criminal charges, and he's in litigation now.

No team would let someone like that have access to a legends home and stop with the sounds like team con.

Try not to be a YASSS QUEEN fan to any and everything she does like she can't do no wrong.

It's just so ironic that people will yass queen everything. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, easy said:

Britney deserves so much better. From fans to the people in her life. That woman deserves SO much better than the crap she's been given. 

Every human deserves to be looked out for. Britney has shown for decades she is not the most capable of taking care of herself. I’m not saying she needs a conservatorship, but she does need intense support. 

So when people care about her well-being on here, that should be looked at positively. 

I am not shaming her mental health, but we all know that she isn’t well. And that’s ok. But when she is seemingly making risky decisions like allowing criminals into her life, given her past relationships and struggles, it is all highly concerning. 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, CenterofAttention said:

Every human deserves to be looked out for. Britney has shown for decades she is not the most capable of taking care of herself. I’m not saying she needs a conservatorship, but she does need intense support. 

So when people care about her well-being on here, that should be looked at positively. 

I am not shaming her mental health, but we all know that she isn’t well. And that’s ok. But when she is seemingly making risky decisions like allowing criminals into her life, given her past relationships and struggles, it is all highly concerning. 

do you have instances, over the decades, where Britney has shown she has not been capable of taking care of herself?

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The fact that this guy wasn't vetted and based on his criminal history she was potentially in harm's way.

Did you see all of his criminal charges, and he's in litigation now.

No team would let someone like that have access to a legends home and stop with the sounds like team con.

Try not to be a YASSS QUEEN fan to any and everything she does like she can't do no wrong.

It's just so ironic that people will yass queen everything. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Where did I "yass queen" anyone? Grow up :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.