Timberland, Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake ‘Keep Going Up’

CentralCJ

I hate to be negative but this ain’t it. Literally all their biggest hits were produced by Timbaland AND Danja. For some reason Tim and Danja had some kind of fall out and are not working together anymore but I gotta say, this doesn’t work without him, honestly… Timbaland’s sound is super stale without Danja and the only exception is 20/20 Vision which had more of an old school vibe that worked.

• Like 3

okayyyy. justin timberlakes verse is flyyy af and if you cant see that than youre just being a hater for whatever stale reason. I honestly dont really like nelly fertados verse that much. kinda basic.

I wouldve loooove to hear britney singing those same lyrics nelly did. She wouldve kiiiilleeeeed it and stole the show.

Britney should dance to it on her instagram. Ughh. Justin and britney wouldve killed it. Justin needs to stop doing these random collabs and reunite with our girl britney. We all know shes down for it.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, helloitsme said:

okayyyy. justin timberlakes verse is flyyy af and if you cant see that than youre just being a hater for whatever stale reason. I honestly dont really like nelly fertados verse that much. kinda basic.

I wouldve loooove to hear britney singing those same lyrics nelly did. She wouldve kiiiilleeeeed it and stole the show.

Britney should dance to it on her instagram. Ughh. Justin and britney wouldve killed it. Justin needs to stop doing these random collabs and reunite with our girl britney. We all know shes down for it.

I love Nelly but yeah she was kinda flat in this song. I think she excels more at lower notes. Maybe Ariana would have killed this song

2 hours ago, helloitsme said:

Time to use AIney

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.