Taylor's entire 2003 unreleased CD leaks in full

18 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

this woman milking her fans for all their worth I swear :orangu_orangutan_ape:how can they be this naive? 

U work with kids. Zoomers and younger ones are not the sharpest, smartest people living on this Earth.

And she's probably read all the books about capitalism and she's practicing it on those dummies.

ALLEGEDLY.

I'm not getting wps or a lawsuit for this. It's a joke. Allegedly a joke. Allegedly.

13 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

"150 songs"... They're probably just teenage scribles on a notebook, her nerve.

Her words, not mine!

''

Only queen of her empire

The pop star has set herself up as the sole storyteller of her legend and the sole master of her empire. At 14, the ambitious Swift refused to renew her contract with RCA Records, fearing she would lack artistic freedom. At 16, she promoted her self-titled debut album, claiming to have written 150 songs for it.''

She mentions ''over 150 songs'' in Miss Americana too.

d8ce601_1669185195699-000-32pc7fh.jpg
WWW.LEMONDE.FR

Back with her 10th album, the singer continues to break records more than a decade into her career.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Why on earth would you buy this

SPEARS,BRITNEY - Glory: Japan Tour Edition - Amazon.com Music

over THIS

Glory (2020 Deluxe Edition) [VINYL]: Amazon.co.uk: CDs & Vinyl

:clown_meme__makeup_green::clown_meme__makeup_green::clown_meme__makeup_green::clown_meme__makeup_green::clown_meme__makeup_green::clown_meme__makeup_green::clown_meme__makeup_green:

Because that was in 2016-2017 (I bought them as they were released), when they announced that POM cover.

And there's no CD version of the new cover. I don't buy vinyls, they are way too expensive here in my country:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

1 minute ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Because that was in 2016-2017 (I bought them as they were released), when they announced that POM cover.

And there's no CD version of the new cover. I don't buy vinyls, they are way too expensive here in my country:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Well, same here but who in his right mind would have this as their LAST britney record:

Glory (Britney Spears album) - Wikipedia

I can barely see ****

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.