Nicki Minaj posts Presave link to her new single

CentralCJ

She has the worst rollouts ever. There was no reason to promote this song so early only for it to be released in two weeks. The first snippet is two weeks old so it just proves my point of how messy the rollout actually has been. :trash_throw_away_recycle:
She has named the album Pink Friday 2 yet this song gives me PinkPrint vibes. Make it make sense, until then goodbye! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Honest question: What's the point of pre-saving a song?

I recently watched a video on the importance of persaving music. It determines how much a platform is going to support the record. More presaves can lead to more playlisting and more of Nicki's monthly listeners getting a notification that she released music.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I recently watched a video on the importance of persaving music. It determines how much a platform is going to support the record. More presaves can lead to more playlisting and more of Nicki's monthly listeners getting a notification that she released music.

Thank you... So they're asking people to engage beforehand with content they haven't yet heard, based instead on their love/loyalty for their faves, so those in charge of promoting artists can measure how interested fans are and therefore plan paying (or not) to feature those songs in playlists, so in turn they reach more people? uff sounds like a hassle... They should better be worried about making good songs, and then let the music do all the work itself.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.