Xtina's manager asked to re edit the VMA 3 way kiss

To be FAIR they both kissed her . But back then Xtina already had that how do I say … dirty kind of trashy image . It was more shocking when Britney did it . Even if they changed it , it will always be known as when Britney kissed Madonna .

But also to be FAiR both girls did it so both should be seen .

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Britney was kissed first by madonna so she got all the credit. Lol 

I guess it was just unfair. 

But xtina was trying so hard to be kinky while Britney didnt care. Attitude matters too. 

I agree that they shouldnt have shown timberlake instead of xtina madonna kiss. What a **** move from producers. Im with xtina on that one. 

• Like 3

Speaking of VMA 2003, I don't have any proof, but I don't believe Justin Timberlake didn't know about the kiss before the performance. That was part of the show, too, and in Hollywood/Music Industry everything's fake, it's only about the money and keep people entertained. The first time they frame him, he tries to look like he's "suspicious" or something like that; then,  when Madonna and Britney Spears kiss, he's "disappointed/shocked/jealous". For me, it's just poor acting.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.