Britney Does NOT Need A C Ship

Just now, G-unit said:

Is Britney feeding herself?  Yes.

Is Britney bathing?  Yes.

Is Britney providing shelter for herself?  Yes.

Britney doesn’t need a conservatorship.  Case closed for anyone who thinks otherwise.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

For real it's like the woman can't eat chicken and have a glass a wine and all of a sudden needs her life taken away again.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Is Britney feeding herself?  Yes.

Is Britney bathing?  Yes.

Is Britney providing shelter for herself?  Yes.

Britney doesn’t need a conservatorship.  Case closed for anyone who thinks otherwise.

Exactly.. idiots out there don't realize if someone can do all of the above they are able to care for themselves then they are not truly a candidate. She was drugged and files were filled out illegally on her behalf and she was prohibited from fighting for her rights. The legal system is so crooked its unreal..

• Love 4
Just now, blissfuloutsider said:

Exactly.. idiots out there don't realize if someone can do all of the above they are able to care for themselves then they are not truly a candidate. She was drugged and files were filled out illegally on her behalf and she was prohibited from fighting for her rights. The legal system is so crooked its unreal..

For real and when she's in the shower nude, people think she needs a c ship for being nude in the shower lol.

Britney Spears' husband Sam Asghari hits back at claims he's 'controlling  her' after she posts racy shower video | The US Sun

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Many people including users in here, when people say this is 2007 again because Britney is out getting food and having a little wine. 

While I also agree that people shouldn’t police Britney, that is clearly not the same as saying that she should be in a conservatorship. Again, who is saying that on here? 1 person out of 50,000 users, if that? Receipts?

I think you should direct your message on forums like LipstickAlley or ATRL. Occasionally, I’ll see a troll justify her conservatorship on those sites but other than that, no one here is saying she should be in one. At least I haven’t come across anyone myself.

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Like 1

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Never needed one, never qualified. People who say that are ableist and don't actually know what a conservatorship is. Or they just hate Britney and think a woman doing her own damn thing is bad and she needs to be controlled and abused. Either way, bad opinions from uneducated people :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 6
Just now, blissfuloutsider said:

People are very closed minded pearl clutches... I get her and I love her unconditionally :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

Like people are hilarious with the nudity when it comes to Britney.

For crying out oud she was topless on the cover of Rollingstone, bottomless on the cover of Esquire, nude in the Womanizer video and nude in the toxic video with just diamonds on her body.

I guess people only accept the nudity when it's her working. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 4
Just now, easy said:

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Never needed one, never qualified. People who say that are ableist and don't actually know what a conservatorship is. Or they just hate Britney and think a woman doing her own damn thing is bad and she needs to be controlled and abused. Either way, bad opinions from uneducated people :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I agree and I felt like her topless post today in bed was a big F U to everyone, including her kids that hate she gets nude.

People are happy to take her money that comes from being **** and taking her clothes off yet clutch their pearls publicly while they're in bath houses, arcades and parks stripping down hooking up doing what they want to do. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Crayboy said:

I was so surprised there were 20+ pages on that darn chicken and buzzball thread 😂

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Plus the meltdown over human nature her nips were hard and that was a huge issue. How many people up in here are having nature take it's course. 

It's hilarious how many men are clutching their pearls over Britney getting nude, having hard nips and owning her ***uality, yet they claim they deserve to have their respect in same gender marriages and relationships and be treated equally which they should, and Britney should be able too as well. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

While I also agree that people shouldn’t police Britney, that is clearly not the same as saying that she should be in a conservatorship. Again, who is saying that on here? 1 person out of 50,000 users, if that? Receipts?

I think you should direct your message on forums like LipstickAlley or ATRL. Occasionally, I’ll see a troll justify her conservatorship on those sites but other than that, no one here is saying she should be in one. At least I haven’t come across anyone myself.

there was a thread here the other week where someone asked if she'd be put back in the c-ship. People may not be explicitly saying it, but there are implications from them (as well those same people comparing what's happening now to 2007) that she may be put in one which is just ridiculous thinking 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Exactly.  People are allowed to go through struggles, no matter how severe, without having someone appointed to be their guardian making calls for them.  As long as they are meeting their immediate basic needs, they don’t need conserved.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block