Sam Asghari asks his IG followers to help him pick a “paparazzi disguise”

21 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Hilarious. As if the paps are gonna be on him.  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:
They only shoot you when they can’t get your ex-wife stupid.

Also, are we gonna get 20 years of “actor” Sam ***-ghari on various reality tv shows now like with Kevin and Jamie Lynne ? Because if that’s the case I’m sick of it already :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I think so :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

lol love this post. tbh what if its not all serious and dramatic like the tabloids are saying? what if they really just couldnt see eye to eye on having kids, and are just in different places in their lives because of the age difference? I know that's not as fun, but there's a possibility. 🤷🏼‍♂️ they're both posting silly things so maybe they're both okay.

5 minutes ago, Fall2Pieces said:

lol love this post. tbh what if its not all serious and dramatic like the tabloids are saying? what if they really just couldnt see eye to eye on having kids, and are just in different places in their lives because of the age difference? I know that's not as fun, but there's a possibility. 🤷🏼‍♂️ they're both posting silly things so maybe they're both okay.

:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Fall2Pieces said:

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block