BREAKING: Sam Asghari claims Britney ABUSED him and gave him a black eye

2 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

I am telling you team con won’t let her live. They are still pissed at her for going against them and their failed plan. I am sure that old hag is fuming and plotting as we speak.

I really hope that Britney understands that at this point, very unfortunately, she can’t trust no bitсh. Her life is like one long “Black Mirror” episode, I swear. 

I’m honestly worried as well. You know what, I shut down some other “she should leave the states” comments today, but I take it back now. I don’t know that she’s safe and maybe that could actually help. I have no doubt she’s strong enough to handle this, it’s Team Con that I don’t trust. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'm a tad confused by this article, because it's not coming from Sam, or a representative, its another source, telling another "Britney is paranoid, knife!" Story, and I'm suspicious of these because the last time we heard it, it was in her sisters book which was highly questionable. The story that Britney "hit him in his sleep" feels exaggerated also...

...but ultimately, Sam has been defending Britney until the Wemby incident, it seems odd that he'd go public like this, but even more so do it anonymously.

I'm not defending Sam, but I am waiting for a direct statement from him or his team, not an article with "a source close", because it wouldn't surprise me that someone might be looking to make a bad situation worse.

Yes! I wonder if these 'sources' are nothing more than her family creating drama where none probably exists just to try and get in her good graces. We already have reports of Britney 'leaning on Bryan for support'. I wouldn't put it past those narcissists. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Jamie Lynn and Sam are both Team Con. Of course this has all been planned together. They are all working together to destroy what's left of her.

TeamCon doesn’t even like Sam that doesn’t make any sense. Also wouldn’t t TeamCon not want Sam to get any money from Britney since they would want it for themselves? I’m just going by you guy’s logic

• Love 1
Just now, Aj20 said:

TeamCon doesn’t even like Sam that doesn’t make any sense. Also wouldn’t t TeamCon not want Sam to get any money from Britney since they would want it for themselves? I’m just going by you guy’s logic

Sam was picked by Team Con. He is their employee. They have worked together since the start. They all have agreements with each other. It's all very carefully orchestrated to bring Britney down. Literally everyone is throwing a punch.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lex993 said:

Being right about him doesn’t make anyone feel good but god do I wish she would’ve never married him. This may have been the only benefit of the conservatorship, her not being able to wed him.

no. we wanted britney to be free. do what she wants.

she did what she wanted and married him. now it's on her to see the consequences. she is an adult and not the only one who gets caught up in an ugly divorce. she is free now. this comes with positives and with negative. we should still celebrate it tho.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

Sam was picked by Team Con. He is their employee. They have worked together since the start. They all have agreements with each other. It's all very carefully orchestrated to bring Britney down. Literally everyone is throwing a punch.

No offense but I think you’re overestimating the intelligence of TeamCon. They aren’t smart people to orchestrate something like this

• Like 1
Just now, Aj20 said:

No offense but I think you’re overestimating the intelligence of TeamCon. They aren’t smart people to orchestrate something like this

They already did. We already know that they did. Now we just have confirmed that Sam is a part of it. Nobody just had the ability to walk into her life then. Sam was selected for a reason.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

The thing is right, and i wanna stress right now, i absolutely love Britney. and tbh if reports are true shes been violent towards Sam, i understand why. shes just come out of a 13 year cship where she was controlled and i understand why perhaps now she has control, shes overly controllíng and lashes out at Sam. i understand that......BUT does that mean Sam should just be Britney's punchbag......NO. Because like i said, if it was the other way around and Sam was abusive to Britney, we would be all INCLUDING ME outrage. and like @Urbanney has said, you are all saying well he should've went to the police. Its a well known fact men suffering from domestic violence are never believed or like some people on here have said 'well he must've deserved it'. i remember watching a UK talk show Jeremy Kyle and a guy came on saying his girlfriend pushed him out of the window and the audience burst out laughing and Jeremy rightly said excuse me but if this was the other way around and a guy pushed a woman out of a window, you all wouldnt be laughing and you'd be destroying him now' and its true

this is why this never gets reported to police. people only laugh. how can a tiny woman hurt a big man? it is a reality and it happens.

I am not saying it is Britney's case but the comments saying 'how would it be possible' or 'it might have been from a movie shooting' are uncalled for. this allegations should be investigated by police and proved by evidence.

Edited by Daredevil
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Viking84 said:

They already did. We already know that they did. Now we just have confirmed that Sam is a part of it. Nobody just had the ability to walk into her life then. Sam was selected for a reason.

Sam was an extra in her Slumber party video in 2016 and that’s how him and Britney met. They most likely hit it off from there and TeamCon allowed him to date her because Britney is more willing to work/ in a great mental space when she’s in a relationship. I don’t think they hired him to be her boyfriend, he wasn’t selected. Plus I’m  pretty sure if they were gonna select a boyfriend for her it wouldn’t  be a 22 year old instagram model.

Just now, Aj20 said:

Sam was an extra in her Slumber party video in 2016 and that’s how him and Britney met. They most likely hit it off from there and TeamCon allowed him to date her because Britney is more willing to work/ in a great mental space when she’s in a relationship. I don’t think they hired him to be her boyfriend, he wasn’t selected. Plus I’m  pretty sure if they were gonna select a boyfriend for her it wouldn’t  be a 22 year old instagram model.

They saw someone she liked and took the opportunity to take the advantage of the situation. They wanted her to be miserable. They gave her an allowance of thousands only. They wanted her to suffer. Of course they didn't just let some lover into her life. They constantly tried to isolate her and punish her. He has an agreement from very early on about what to do with Britney. He wouldn't stay for as long as he did if he was just a regular gold-digger. It was all orchestrated.

B needs to be smart this time and just move out of California once and for all because since the conservatorship has ended there has been so many leaks from her team and those round her but to some degree it's Britney's fault she kept all the same people on that were there in the conservatorship.

I always thought Sam was bad news because of how restrictive the conservatorship was but Sam was able to withstand it for 5 years Jamie was paying him from the get go strange when David cheated on Britney he was gone but Sam was able to stay, Sam was on team cons side the whole time and has played the long game it wouldn't surprise me if he stayed team con and has feeding information back to them the whole time not just leaking to tmz to set the stage.

The knife thing has been said by JL, Sam and Britney's son Sean so it seems it could be true three people all saying the same thing but they have all been pushing the same objective so could be planned, often times abused people become abusive so it's a possibility. Britney has had unexplained bruises on her the entire marriage though which makes me think it could be both of them.

Team con are now circling though pushing the native that Brit is unable to take care of herself and will try to use this as away to discredit her to deny her justice or to be back and taking charge once again. which is scary. Britney is a multi millionaire she needs to leave before they get there chance.

2 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

They saw someone she liked and took the opportunity to take the advantage of the situation. They wanted her to be miserable. They gave her an allowance of thousands only. They wanted her to suffer. Of course they didn't just let some lover into her life. They constantly tried to isolate her and punish her. He has an agreement from very early on about what to do with Britney. He wouldn't stay for as long as he did if he was just a regular gold-digger. It was all orchestrated.

It still doesn’t make sense. Why would TeamCon want Britney to miserable if she was more willing to work and made them more money when she was happy? Also you claim that TeamCon wanted Britney to be miserable then why would they allow her to have a boyfriend then? Wouldn’t they want her to be alone and sad? You’re contradicting yourself

1 minute ago, Aj20 said:

It still doesn’t make sense. Why would TeamCon want Britney to miserable if she was more willing to work and made them more money when she was happy? Also you claim that TeamCon wanted Britney to be miserable then why would they allow her to have a boyfriend then? Wouldn’t they want her to be alone and sad? You’re contradicting yourself

Because a boyfriend is the closest person to her. He knows everything (can report back) and he has the power to break her completely (what they are doing now). They would never give her anything because she wanted it or if would make her happy. No, no. They wanted her to suffer. Now is the final act of the Sam plan to driver her over the edge.

• Love 1
Just now, Viking84 said:

Because a boyfriend is the closest person to her. He knows everything (can report back) and he has the power to break her completely (what they are doing now). They would never give her anything because she wanted it or if would make her happy. No, no. They wanted her to suffer. Now is the final act of the Sam plan to driver her over the edge.

But they literally know everything about Britney, they wouldn’t waste money hiring someone to spy and report back to them? teamCon is really cheap😂. Her phones was tapped, they had her medical records, rumors had it they had her bedroom bugged. Do you really think they would need to hire a spy?

2 hours ago, nwonder said:

Lols okay then…

Are there any police reports, pictures etc ?

I can’t believe I ever defended this man. But still I have to laugh at this desperation 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

**** trashMZ

Oh lolllll… I just realised he’s supposed to have a ‘black eye’ in that pic 

That’s how my eye(s) looks after a night of drinking and lack of sleep.

These people are grasping at straws 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

this is why this never gets reported to police. people only laugh. how can a tiny woman hurt a big man? it is a reality and it happens.

I am not saying it is Britney's case but the comments saying 'how would it be possible' or 'it might have been from a movie shooting' are uncalled for. this allegations should be investigated by police and proved by evidence.

Yeh exactly

also can i just show this to all of yous who are anti Sam and all of a sudden her family are ******* saints??

'They feel the only option would be another conservatorship, even though that's the last thing they'd want - but they cannot go down that road because she just got the paperwork to be released from the last one - and they've now even created a new law around it.' 

74439961-0-image-a-33_1692302580317.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

One day after Britney's husband Sam,29, filed for divorce, DailyMail.com has learned that the singer's 'furious' mom Lynne, 68, is 'begging' her to leave 'toxic' LA and live with her in Kentwood.

So all of you so called 'fans' sitting on your high horses 'we were right, you all owe us a apology',, feel proud of yourselves because now you are right there's talks of them wanting another cship. so hope you're happy being right and stand by you're sudden love for her family

PS Before anyone says i dont actually believe another cship will happen, just making a point  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Oh lolllll… I just realised he’s supposed to have a ‘black eye’ in that pic 

That’s how my eye(s) looks after a night of drinking and lack of sleep.

These people are grasping at straws 

True, or like a little bruise from a Botox or undereye filler injection... :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.