10 years ago Lady Gaga released ‘Applause’

CentralCJ

I absolutely hated both the single and the album ARTPOP at the time of release but now, 10 years later, I think it's her BEST album.

It's messy but in a good way. Venus is (along with Bloody Mary) one of her best album tracks ever released.

The production at some parts of the album feels like you're high on some bad a$. Pillz yet it works.

It's messy in the best way possible and she slayed it.

ARTPOP was ahead of its time and has become soooooo good over the years!

The only thing I wish she included was the solo version of Do What U Want. It's the best version of all the versions available, yet it's nowhere on a physical release and not even on streaming platforms which is a crime!

Edited by Midnights
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Midnights said:

I absolutely hated both the single and the album ARTPOP at the time of release but now, 10 years later, I think it's her BEST album.

It's messy but in a good way. Venus is (along with Bloody Mary) one of her best album tracks ever released.

The production at some parts of the album feels like you're high on some bad a$. Pillz yet it works.

It's messy in the best way possible and she slayed it.

ARTPOP was ahead of its time and has become soooooo good over the years!

The only thing I wish she included was the solo version of Do What U Want. It's the best version of all the versions available, yet it's nowhere on a physical release and not even on streaming platforms which is a crime!

One Of These Pop Stars Is Not Like The Other - Music - Music FAILS

• Haha 7

BYE I remember it was supposed to be released on the 19th then got put forward cause clips of the song kept leaking then it came out the same day as Roar :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Issssa bawp though and the single cover is one of her best artworks. The VMAs performance remains iconic.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.